Your admission as a trade visitor
Admission to IWA OutdoorClassics is restricted exclusively to trade visitors. Children and young people under 18 years of age are not admitted to the exhibition. This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as a world-leading trade fair, the quality of the products, services offered and the success of your visit.
Therefore, proof of trade visitor status must be provided when purchasing your entrance ticket.
1. Overview proof of trade visitor status in your language:
2. How to get your ticket
The convenient way: use the online TicketShop. Save waiting time on site and save 5 EUR on every ticket bought in advance.
Check list– before you get your ticket, keep the following things ready:
- One e-mail address per visitor
- Your proof of eligibility as a trade visitor (see overview above)
- PayPal or credit card for payment
- Everything at hand? Buy a ticket or redeem your voucher or e-code
Children and young people under 18 years of age are not admitted to the exhibition.
IWA OutdoorClassics offers childcare facilities for children and youths up to the age of 18 years in the central entrance for parents who are unable to make other arrangements. The opening times correspond to the opening times of the exhibition.