Your admission as a trade visitor
Admission to IWA OutdoorClassics is restricted exclusively to trade visitors. Children and young people under 18 years of age are not admitted to the exhibition. This is the only way we can ensure the event’s competence as world-leading trade fair, the quality of the products, services offered and the success of your visit.
Therefore, proof of trade visitor status must be provided when purchasing your entrance ticket.
Please find here the admission criteria in your language:Download admission criteria, English Download admission criteria, Czech Download admission criteria, French Download admission criteria, German Download admission criteria, Hungarian Download admission criteria, Italian Download admission criteria, Polish Download admission criteria, Russian Download admission criteria, Slovak Download admission criteria, Slovene Download admission criteria, Spanish Download admission criteria, Turkish
You can find detailed information here1. Who can be admitted as a trade visitor of IWA OutdoorClassics? 2. What documents are required? 3. Where can you register and prove your visitor status? 4. Can children and teenagers come to IWA OutdoorClassics?
1. Who qualifies as a trade visitor of IWA OutdoorClassics?
Admissible sectors of economy:
- Guns, gun components and machining
- Ammunition and reloading
- General outdoor articles
- Shooting sports accessories
- Hunting accessories
- Equipment for civilian and official self-defense
- Police authorities
- Armed forces
- Security services
- Personal security requisites
- Forestry authorities
- Trade information / publishers
The following are not admitted: sports marksman, children and young people under 18 years of age, private visitors, hunters, members of hunting and sports shooting clubs and all persons not employed in the sectors listed above.Top
2. What documents are required?
- Business registration document which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at IWA OutdoorClassics.
- Extract from the commercial register which clearly indicates that the company trades in goods exhibited at IWA OutdoorClassics.
- Licence to sell guns (not a gun licence!)
- Recent supplier invoices which clearly indicate that the company trades in goods exhibited at IWA OutdoorClassics.
- Employees can prove their eligibility with written confirmation from their employer on letterheaded paper stating that they are to visit the exhibition on behalf of the company.
- Written personal invitation from an exhibiting company.
- Admission vouchers are not valid as proof of entitlement to admission! Stated documents must be provided as proof of eligibility.
- Official pass issued by an official agency entitled to admission.
- Police officers with service identification card.
- Members of the armed forces with troop´s identity card.
Note: Business cards are not acceptable as proof of eligibility!Top
3. Where can you register and prove your trade visitor status?
The convenient way: use the online TicketShop!
Register yourself conveniently before the start of IWA OutdoorClassics and use the online TicketShop.
Have you received a voucher or e-code? Redeem it here and save waiting time on site!
Right on-site: at the ticket counter
During the exhibition, you can register and prove your trade visitor status at the ticket counter. Depending on the number of visitors, this may lead to waiting times at the counter.Top
4. Are Children and young People admitted?
No, children and young people under 18 years of age are not admitted to the exhibition.
Admission may be granted to a person above the age of 16 years in exceptional justified cases. An exceptional case exists only if such a person is employed by a trade visitor entitled to visit the exhibition (e.g. is a trainee). This must be verified by appropriate documents (training contract or salary statement). Admission is only possible if accompanied by an adult.
Students of gunsmith colleges who are above the age of 16 years are admitted if accompanied by a teacher. This must be verified by confirmation issued by the college (incl. names of students and teacher).
IWA OutdoorClassics offers childcare facilities for children and youths up to the age of 18 years in the central entrance for parents who are unable to make their own arrangements. The opening times correspond to the opening times of the exhibition.Top