The Newcomer Area of the IWA OutdoorClassics - all around carefree in your first trade fair participation!
Would you like to become an exhibitor at IWA OutdoorClassics for the first time and attach importance to a high-quality, carefree and inexpensive trade fair appearance? Then the Newcomer Area at IWA OutdoorClassics offers you the perfect opportunity to showcase your company.
Take the opportunity to present your products or services at an attractive joint stand in the foyer between hall 1 and the new hall 3C. Benefit from the synergy effects of a strong presence of high-quality new exhibitors under the umbrella of IWA OutdoorClassics.
Participation in the Newcomer Area includes a complete package that covers all requirements for your trade fair participation.
- Exhibit your innovative products, solutions, ideas and/or services at the most important international trade fair for Target Sports, Nature Activities and Protecting People.
- Win new customers, partners and multipliers from over 45,000 trade visitors from more than 120 countries.
- Meet your existing customers and maintain customer relations with your partners from all over the world - 61% of trade fair participants travel from abroad.
- Do you also have a high demand on quality - at IWA OutdoorClassics only legitimate trade visitors from trade, wholesale, import and export are admitted, 86 % of whom are involved in operational purchasing and procurement decisions.
- Benefit from a prominent placement: the Newcomer Area is located in one of the most frequented areas of the event area.
The following services are included in the complete package of the Newcomer Area:
- Stand area approx. 9 sqm
- AUMA contribution
- Running time cleaning and disposal service
- High-quality stand construction (wall construction, carpet, lighting, electricity connection (3 kW) and consumption, inscription: company name monochrome)
- Modern basic furniture (table, chairs, counter with base cabinet)
- 3 free exhibitor passes