Precision-crafted in AISI304 stainless steel, Winnerwell® Wood Burning Stove is highly portable, easy to use, and built to last. From canvas tents and teepees to recreational shelters, this stove is a dependable heating and cooking solution.
Compact and portable, the Winnerwell® Woodlander 1G Small Wood Burning Camping Stove will efficiently heat small spaces and provides a functional cooktop area for preparing camp meals. Ideal for use in compatible tents, the Woodlander also works well in recreational shelters such as teepees, bell tents when properly installed. Made in AISI304 stainless steel, the Woodlander is well suited to use in harsh outdoor environments.
● Ideal for Heating & Cooking in Compatible Tents, Recreational Shelters, and for General Outdoor Use
● Precision-crafted in AISI304 Stainless Steel and built to last
● Door features an air-control damper and a glass window for fire management and ambiance
● Level side shelves lend cooking versatility and double as a carry handle
● Highly portable-Spring-loaded legs and shelves fold flat to the stove body
● Wide tri-pod legs help keep the stove stable on uneven surfaces
● Compatible with Small Size and 2.1" Winnerwell® Stove Accessories
● High efficiency for heating, suitable for 1-2 people
● Fuel Type: Dry, seasoned wood only (not intended for coal burning)
● Includes 1 stove body, 4 sections of straight chimney pipe (2.1'' diameter, 12'' length), 1 airflow controller, 1 spark arrestor, 1 ash scraper and 1 grate
Stove Body Dimension 320(L) x 150(W) x 160(H) mm / 12.6(L) x 5.9(W) x 6.3(H) in
Assembly Dimension 508(L) x 459(W) x 1930(H) mm / 20(L) x 18(W) x 76(H) in
Pipe Diameter 53mm / 2.1in
Pipe Length 305mm / 12in
Net Weight 6kg / 13.2lbs
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Winnerwell® is the world's first camping stove brand that originally applies the theory of External Air intake from outside the tent and hold patents in multiple countries. The External Air draw allows the stove to perform independently from the air inside the tent. This unique feature eliminates cold drafts inside the tent and prevents the stove from consuming the hot air it has just created, making it much easier for the stove to heat a tent.