Application for special permission for “prohibited arms and articles”
Application for special permission for the temporary import of “prohibited arms and articles” for for presentation at IWA OutdoorClassics 2018 from 9 -12 March 2018 in Nuremberg.
Thank you for your application. Your details are shown again below for confirmation.
- The following weapons are not admitted for display at the exhibition:
- 1. Military weapons as defined by the Military Weapons Control Act (German KrWaffKontrG)
- 2. Fully automatic non-military firearms
- 3. Silencers for fully automatic firearms (also for military weapons)
- 4. Military weapons and parts of military weapons rendered unusable
- 5. Ammunition containing needle and accelerator projectiles and hard cores (more than 400 HB 30 Brinell hardness or 421 HV Vickers hardness) or tracer, incendiary or explosive projectiles
The Exhibition Management reserves the final right to decide if individual firearms and articles may be exhibited – if necessary with the relevant approval of the responsible German authorities. Legal claims are not admissible.
- The permission applies only to use on the stated exhibition stand . If the guns are to be used for demonstration in special areas, this requires special permission from the Federal Criminal Investigation Office and the approval of the exhibition management.
- The quantity is limited to maximum 2 per type or version as the importation of these products is permitted only for the purposes of exhibiting them at IWA OutdoorClassics 2017. Exceptions (larger quantity) are possible, but reasons in the application must be given.
- German exhibitors without BKA approval must state the origin and whereabouts of the firearms and articles in the application for approval.