Dvorak Recoil Systems for Machine Guns, for Shotguns and Bolt Action Rifles
Dvorak Instruments offers unique recoil kits for machine guns, pump action shotguns, and bolt action rifles
Dvorak ARS – Air Recoil System High Pressure (ARS HP) Machine Gun Systems
High Pressure ARS kits for machine guns: 700-900 psi (61 atm). Each kit for a machine gun includes:
• LASER POINTER - Transmits a beam of light at each shot to activate targets. Many types of visible and
invisible IR (infra-red) lasers are available to work with a variety of simulator target systems.
• ACTUATOR - Replaces original bolt carrier and produces simulated recoil each time the gun is “fired.”
• MAGAZINE - takes place of the original magazine, and assures proper alignment of the actuator and air coupler.
• GAS COUPLER - Brings compressed air or gas to the pneumatic actuator. ARS Systems are designed to work with compressed air, nitrogen, or CO2. Please specify the gas source when ordering. All Kits will work in Semi-Auto, Burst, and/or Full-Auto capabilities.
Dvorak SRS - Shotgun Recoil System (a.k.a. Shuttle Recoil System)
Dvorak SRS kits are the industry standard in drop-in recoil systems for pump-action shotguns and bolt action rifles. SRS kits are designed to work with magazines containing CO2 gas. Our system utilizes compressed CO2 to generate simulated recoil by means of a spring-loaded shuttle. An integrated laser device is also incorporated and may be used to activate special targets or simulator screens. Each “shot” is initiated by the strike of the unmodified hammer or firing pin – producing both recoil and a laser pulse. Using compressed gas instead of ammo provides the opportunity to fire many simulated rounds at a fraction of the cost of live rounds!
Each SRS kit is powered by CO2 stored in a replacement barrel and includes:
• LASER POINTER - Transmits a beam of light at each shot to activate targets. Many types of visible and invisible IR (infra-red) lasers are available to work with a variety of simulator target systems. Screws into the muzzle for true bore-axis alignment (see laser chapter)).
• BARREL - replaces original barrel and produces simulated recoil every time the gun is “fired”.
Visit us at www.DvorakInstruments.com for more details!