THE FIRST WATERPROOF DETECTOR ON THE MARKET OFFERING EXTREME DEPTH AND HIGH-END FEATURES AT AN ENTRY-LEVEL PRICE!
SIMPLE ENOUGH FOR BEGINNERS, YET IMPRESSIVE ENOUGH FOR EXPERTS!
Are you new to metal detecting and simply need an easy to use detector?
You cannot afford a high-end detector but you simply want extreme depth and basic features of a high-end device?
Need a waterproof detector at an affordable price?
If you said yes to one of the above, SIMPLEX+ is the sole choice that covers it all. We are proud to offer our first entry level detector, the SIMPLEX+, which makes quality metal detecting available and affordable for all users.
SIMPLEX+ is a turn-on & go detector with auto ground balancing! It boasts preset search modes, including a beach mode, in a very easy-to-use, single menu design.
Whether you are searching for coins, artifacts or jewelry on land or underwater, SIMPLEX+ is the most cost-effective yet durable detector featuring a modern and lightweight style.
Simplex+ : $329
Simplex+ WHP (Wireless Headphone Pack) : $439
- Fully submersible up to 3 meters (10 ft) and protected from total dust ingress.
- Iron Volume
- Turns off or adjusts the volume of the low iron tone.
- Notch Discrimination
- Discriminates Target IDs of unwanted metals.
- Search Modes
- Field / Park 1 / Park 2 / Beach / All Metal
- Built-in Wireless Module
- Compatible with 2.4 GHz Nokta Green Edition Wireless Headphones.
- SIMPLEX+ will vibrate upon detection of target! Ideal for the hearing impaired users as well as for detection underwater.
- Frequency Shift
- Get rid of EMI easily by shifting the frequency in small increments.
- Fabulous Lighting for Night & Underwater Use
- SIMPLEX+ has it all - LCD Backlight, Keypad Backlight and LED Flashlight.
- Retractable Shaft
- Shaft retracts down to 63 cm (25"). Great for easy transport, storage as well as diving!
- Lightweight (1.3kg / 2.9Ibs)
- Well balanced - Enjoy detecting for extended hours without fatigue.
- Built-in Lipo Battery
- Easily charge it with a USB charger or powerbank.
- Online Firmware Updates
- Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.