EARMOR M31H MOD3
The Earmor M31H for Helmet-Mount is a professional-grade dual-muff headset made specifically for military use, based on M31 and comes with different rail kits to mount onto most helmet rails: Ops-Core FAST ARCs, Team Wendy EXFIL and MTEK Mlok. It can remove harmful noise and amplify environmental sounds, makes you focus your attention on your hunting and shooting, also ensure your hearing can be protected when a weapon is fired.
EMI/RFI Shielding & Dynamic voice tracking
The electromagnetic waves that cause interference are called electromagnetic noise. RF shielding can suppress the noise(interference) that is generated by device or by other equipment in the environment in order to prevent EMI problems, ensure M31H working flawlessly during any activities.
Dynamic tracking technology improves the accuracy of voice picking system, be sensitive to the human speakers present in the noise and will be able to distinguish between voice and other sounds.
Pilots, soldiers, hunters and police officers know how important situational awareness is to their survival on the job. High-Fidelity full degree Situational Awareness (HFSA) technology provides 360° situational awareness provided by two microphones provides front and back audio detection, enhancing heightened awareness of ambient environment, helps recognizing and dealing with unsafe conditions before they become an issue.
The integrated shell of M31H is 3mm thick and made of polycarbonate, makes it very rigid and resistant thermoplastic with high impact resistance, good fire resistance. Besides, integrated structure will also protect your M31H from water jets at any direction(IPX5), further ensure operational stability and extend service life.
TACTICAL BLACK / FOLIAGE GREEN / COYOTE BROWN / COYOTE TAN / Grey / PINK
Optional Adapter Attachment Kit
- M11: ARC rail (FAST MT)
- M12: EXFIL T-Slot rail (Team Wendy)
- M13: M-lok rail (MTEK)
- Comes with Helmet Rails Adapter Attachment Kit (M11, M12 or M13)
- Noise reduction rating + NRR22
- Amplifies low-level sounds
- Suppresses harmful noise above 82 dB
- EMI/RFI shielding, increased RF immunity for EMI environment
- Anti-false triggering, hold the power button for 3 seconds to power on/off
- Conformable ear cushions for tight seal
- 3mm thick high-impact resistant polycarbonate shell
- Comes with AUX 3.5mm jack for media players
- Dynamic voice tracking, improve speech intelligibility
- Rotatable for stowing behind helmet
- IPX-5 water resistant
- Runs on 2x1.5V AAA batteries, approx. 350 hours of operation
- 4 hours auto shut-off mechanism
- Tested and approved in accordance with CE/RoSH/ANSI S3.19-1974Standards/EN352-1:2002/EN352-4:2001/A1:2005/EN352-5:2002/A1:2005/EN352-6:2002/FCC
- Weight:295g(w/o batteries)