The PSE E-Tac UL is a light weight, adjustable carbon fibre stock. Hand-made using aerospace quality composite materials, the E-Tac is an innovative tactical rifle stock. It is a modular system widely used by hunters, LR shooters, PRS/PRL shooters as well as Law Enforcement / Mil operators.
The E-Tac incorporates PSE Composites' unique "ICS" (Integrated Carbon Skeleton). This internal carbon structure ensures that all PSE rifle stocks have an unrivalled strength-to-weight ratio.
The unique PSE manufacturing technology in this rifle stock leads to less weight below the line of the bore which in turn results in reduced initial muzzle flip and increased accuracy.
Stock features include:
- ICS Technology (Integrated Carbon Skeleton) Integral carbon fibre I-beam construction along the complete length which results in a stock that is ultra-stiff on both a lateral and torsional axis;
- SHQR (Single Hand Quick Release) allows the cheek piece to be adjusted quickly and securely with only one hand and without the need for tools. The spring loaded system ensures minimal effort when making fine adjustments to obtain a clear line of sight through your optics.
- Pentagon-shaped grip so that the rifleman develops a feel for his rifle through practice and easily develops a sub-conscious orientation with this shape;
- Integrated carbon fibre pillars. No metal pillars are required;
- A selection of grip options are available - all of which will ensure superb grip of your stock in all conditions;
- Ambidextrous extra long and vertical pistol grip with a slight palm swell;
- Flat sides on the for-end can be used to mount Picatinny rails. Flats are in line with the bore;
- 35mm wide barrel channel that will take the heaviest of barrels;
- Approx. 930g / 32 Oz. for Ultra Light Models & Approx. 1100g / 39 Oz. for Mil-Spec Models
- Many customisation options are available.