KIRO Morph™ 19 - Spring-Loaded Compact Conversion Kit for Glock 17 / 19 / 19X / 45
The KIRO Morph™ was developed with law enforcement and combat instructors from multiple countries to turn your pistol into the ultimate PDW (Personal Defense Weapon) and provide the best alternative to MP5-style submachine guns.
Morph conversion kit turns your pistol into a complete carbine-style firearm (PCC – Pistol Caliber Carbine). Making the Morph the perfect tool for LE, security companies, home defense, and it is a delight for the recreational shooter to go to the range with.
KIRO Morph™ is equipped by default with a spring-loaded brace with stabilizing straps and acts as a stabilizer brace to allow for accurate shooting with one hand.
- The smallest form factor on a full pistol chassis – "compact conversion kit".
- Allows for rapid deployment using a spring-loaded brace.
- Provides increased stability and allows for higher accuracy and faster target acquisition.
- High durability and reliability with aircraft-grade aluminum frame.
- Includes top, sides, and bottom Picatinny rails for maximum customizability.
- The charging handle can be used on both sides (ambidextrous).
- Polymer pistol adapters to minimize pistol wear.
- Can be used in conjunction with long barrels and suppressors.
- Glock 17, 19X, 25, 31, 32, 45 Gen 3-5.
- Glock 22, 23 Gen 3-4 – does not fit Glock 22, 23 Gen 5.
- Optional add-on - Angled foregrip and spare magazine holder (as shown in the product photo).
- Add-ons coming soon - Belt Holster, Leg holster.
- More pistols models are coming soon!!
Link to the product page: https://kiro-inc.com/product/kiro-morph-19-spring-loaded-compact-conversion-kit-for-glock-17-19-19x-45/