HS3 Chassis system for Bolt Action Rifles
Our HS3 (Hunter/Sniper) Chassis series is a combination of benchrest accuracy, superior ergonomics and specialized design. The new HS3 chassis brings your
bolt action rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy. The chassis itself is only 2.0 lbs and was designed based on customer feedback who wanted longer fore ends (3" longer than our LSS), and use fixed rifle stocks (as compared to our LSS chassis which was designed for compact use with collapsible stocks)
The drop-in chassis serves as a base to which the operator can add tactical components according to the desired functionality. The stock is manufactured
out of aluminum, hard anodized to mil spec type III, and has durable Polymer side panels which can be ordered in black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
This chassis was designed to accept Fixed AR-15 butt-stocks and non-beavertail pistol grips. The kit does not include shoulder butt-stock and pistol grip or magazines, offering the option to customize from the wide variety available on the market.
The HS3 chassis uses AICS style magazine in .223 and .308 caliber for short action systems, and 300WM, 30.06 or .338LM for long action systems, and supports
installation of bolt on MIL-STN-1913 accessory mounting rails on the bottom and sides of the fore-end. Spacers are required to mount side rails. The mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”).
The rifle action only makes contact with the HS3 chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous clearance on the fore-end makes any barrel up to the size of the action itself free floated.
- Weight: 2.0 lb
- Designed for AR-15 fixed butt-stocks, including our Skeleton Rifle Stock.Carbine buttstocks also work.
- Accepts any AR-15 grip, without a beavertail.
- Fits AICS / AM Magazines in .223 and .308 (SA), .300WM and .338LM (LA)
- Polymer sides in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Remington 700 Long Action
- Tikka T3 Short Calibers
- Tikka T3 Long Calibers (Requires MDT 3.540 Magazine)
- Savage Models 10, 11, 12, 16 - Short Calibers
- Savage Models 110, 111, 112, 116 - Long Calibers
- Savage Axis - Short Calibers
- Mossberg MVP - .223
- Mossberg MVP - .308
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard - Short Calibers
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard - Long Calibers
- Remington Model 7
- Remington Model 783 - Short Calibers