Indusys designs and manufactures vertical mechanical presses (40, 80 and 150 tons) that are designed for the production of a variety of components using progression tools.
- Welded steel press body with pre-stressed tension rods improves press stability,
- Twin connecting rods balance tools and guarantee continuous trouble-free production,
- Reduced down time by pneumatic raising of connecting rods,
- Safety: Time reaction (all in one Ortlinghaus clutch & brake) and brake disc long lifetime,
- Perfect tool centering: the press is ramless, the guide system is efficiently assured by the large columns of the tool, fixed on the frame
- Output up to 300 spm
- Stroke up to 100mm long
- Settings and statistics given by angular coder and touchscreen: cam settings, historical production counter, resettable daily production counter, press daily running time, greasing cycle time,…
Indusys can also supply other peripheral equipment including progression tools, strip decoiler, servo-feeder, strip tensioner, scrap cutter, conveyors, wash & dry unit, passivation plant…).