Lars Fält Knife
With Lars Fält's experience of what works in the wilderness and Casström's knowledge of making knives, it was clear from the start the Lars Falt Fält knife was going to be a winner. If you want a knife for your next wilderness trip, then look no further.
This is a knife that isn't afraid of tough work, and will still look great at the end of the day!
Briefly about the Lars Fält Knife:
- Hand-finished oiled Curly Birch handle with an ergonomic design that gives a warm and comfortable feeling of natural wood.
- Sturdy welted sheath in vegetable-tanned European leather with a draining hole.
- Blade in premium Sleipner steel from Swedish Uddeholm that holds an edge well even during very hard use such as wood splitting.
- Scandinavian grind, along with the steel properties, makes the knife robust, effective for wood carving, and easy to sharpen in the outdoors.
- Available with Casstrom No.3 Dangler as an optional accessory
About Lars Fält:
Lars Fält is an internationally recognised authority on survival and outdoor skills and has published a series of successful books on the subject. He founded the Swedish Armed Forces Survival School after training with English SAS and the US Special Forces. He has also participated as an instructor in training in Arctic Canada to desert areas in Australia.
Casström proudly develops outdoor equipment in Sweden with an individual style of solid craftsmanship and attention to detail. This knife is entirely produced in Europe and comes with a 25-year warranty.