The Foundation is literally the cornerstone of Grey Birch, the company, the solid ground on which we will build our house. The end goal in building the Foundation has always been a lightweight, modular, adjustable and secure base to firmly house the barreled action in place from two locations. Everything builds off a firm Foundation.
The Foundation is a modular chassis system built around the 10/22® platform. The Foundation is packed with features to enhance the shooting experience with configurations ranging from short range race gun to long range precision.
- Magwell Cutout for Easy Magazine Changes
- AR Grip Compatible Mounting Point
- Standard Picatinny Stock Mount (Compatible with all most Picatinny Mounted Stocks)
- Modular Short and Long Forend Options
- Forend’s are M-Lok and Arca-Swiss Compatible
- Folding Stock allows for easy Packing and Storage
- Length of Pull and Cheek Height Adjustment
- Buttstock adjustable as Fixed or Folding
- Compatible with most 10/22 Accessories
Weight: 688 grams
Length Of Pull: 13" - 14.5"
Overall Length: 25 - 26.5"
Material: 6061 T6 AL
Finish: Clear Hard Anodize
Rail Length: 5"
5/64 Allen Key
3/32 Allen Key
1/8 Allen Key
5/32 Allen Key
* Does not include grip
** Compatible with most 10/22® pattern receivers and trigger groups without modification.