The AGM F14 can be outfitted with either a Gen 2+ or Gen 3 high performance image intensifier tube (IIT) and 12μm high-sensitivity thermal detector with 640x512 resolution. The F14 can be used as hand-held device or mounted on a helmet. Theuser-friendly interface, comfortable and ergonomic operating controls makes adoption and application of the device incrediblysimple.
- Bi-spectrum image fusion and object highlight
- Selection of thermal view channel, I2 night vision channel, or both them combined with multiple fusion modes switchable
- Digital zoom in thermal channel
- Azimuth and Pitch/Inclination Indication
- Extra large exit pupil diameter (15mm)
- Up to 8 hours continuous running in fusion mode and more then 60 hours operation in I2 night vision mode