A very sturdy folding knife from Casström developed together with renowned wilderness and survival expert Lars Fält.
The thinking behind this knife is that it should be able to perform 90% of the tasks that a knife needs to do, but in a format that allows it to be carried every day, without fail. There should be no reason to leave the home without it.
This locking version has been very popular and award-winning design snatching the 2019 Blade Show Knife Collaboration of the Year Award, despite the fierce competition from bigger companies in this category!
- Robust folding knife developed with survival expert Lars Fält
- Strong Swedish steel: Sandvik 14C28n with Cryogenic heat treatment (from mid 2022)
- Scandinavian grind: Easy to carve with and easy to sharpen
- Stylish and durable handle in selected fine curly birch
- Very reliable for general wilderness use
- Available with a new sturdy leather pouch in vegetable tanned leather.
- About Lars Fält:
A living legend among Swedish survival and outdoor fans, and has published many books on this subject. Lars Fält founded the Swedish Armed Forces Survival School and was in charge there for many years. He has extensive experience as an instructor in the Swedish paratroopers and is a trained survival instructor at English SAS and the US Special Forces. He has also participated as an instructor in foreign relations from Arctic Canada to desert areas in Australia.
Since the knife laws vary across the world, we also offer a non-locking slip joint version to allow users in for example the UK to also have access to this great model.
Casström proudly develops outdoor equipment in Sweden with an individual style of solid craftsmanship and attention to detail. This knife is entirely produced in Europe and comes with a 25-year warranty.