Bullet-proof vest for outer wearing
The light bullet-proof vest LV 55 A was designed for military missions and for demanding users. The vest is very light and ensures free movement. The vest is also equipped with front and back pockets for hard ballistic panels.
The vest is standardly produced in these colours. It is possible to produce the vest in other colours. For more information please contact us.
- Soft ballistic panels at the front, back and sides parts of the vest.
- Front, back and sides pockets for hard ballistic panels.
- Front and back hard ballistic panels are inserted into the pockets in the inside part of the vest.
- Steel wire Quick release system.
- Size adjustment in side and shoulder parts.
- Additional neck, groin, shoulders and arms protectors.
- Additional ballistic belt.
- Admin pocket on the front part of the vest.
- Laser-cut Molle system on the front, back and sides parts of the vest.
- Fastening of the vest in shoulder part is from back to front direction.
- Rescue handle (tested for 150 kg).
- Three types of side parts (full with ballistic protection, webbing and very light laser-cut Molle).
- 3 liters camel bag simply to fix on the back side of the vest by G buckles.
- Small water camel bag could be fix on the inner side of the side part by Molle system.
- Exchangeable front platforms (only Molle system; with three magazines pouches for M16/M4/BREN/AK-47)
- Back platform for four flash grenade and big pocket.