Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2023
Many exhibitors have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2023. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database shows all exhibitors who were registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All information about the exhibitors & products of IWA OutdoorClassics 2023 can be found here from the middle of December.
Long-term cooperation with shipping companies around the world enables us to offer a service of container transport from any port in the world.
We proudly emphasise cooperation with all major ports in Southeast Europe - the ports of Constanta, Ploce, Koper, Rijeka, Bar, Thessaloniki, Hamburg and Belgrade, as well as ports in remote destinations such as China, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Korea, India and Australia.
Our developed network of partners guarantees that we will make the best offer for you, whether you need an organization of container shipping or combined transport of goods. Depending on your needs, we organise container transport on the principle:
• Transport of full container loads (FCL)
• Groupage container (LCL)
Groupage transport we recommend to clients who need transport of small quantities of goods from remote destinations because it significantly lowers the cost of transport, and therefore the final price of their goods. Also, if you choose groupage container transport, there is no minimum
goods that can be transported.
Container transport can be organized as a service on the door-to-door principle. Our company will pick up your goods at the agreed address and organise railway or road and air transport to the agreed port.
Our team or associates will organise the loading of the goods and unloading at the destination where they will deliver the goods to the recipient's address.
Container transport of goods the company DTS ŠPED d.o.o Sarajevo organises for all kinds of goods - conventional goods, bulk cargo, special cargo, such as oversized cargo, as well as dangerous goods.
In the shortest period of time, for our clients, we organise all the services that accompany the container transport:
• providing all kinds of containers;
• packaging and preparation of goods for transport conditions;
• transportation to the port of embarkation and transport from the ports of debarkation to your desired destinations;
• loading / unloading of goods;
• preparation of the necessary permits and documentation;
• performing customs procedures and all freight forwarding activities;
• tracking shipment during transport;
• informing the clients about the goods during transport and the time of arrival of the goods.