Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2023
Many exhibitors have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2023. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database shows all exhibitors who were registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All information about the exhibitors & products of IWA OutdoorClassics 2023 can be found here from the middle of December.
The problemTick, horsefly and mosquito Everybody who enjoys nature is aware of this problem. More and more often diseases are carried forward by tick-bites. Tick-bone encephalitis can be vaccinated against. However borreliosis is very insidious as often it is not discovered at all or too late and therefore can cause a number of following diseases. Bites of horsefly and mosquito can also have unpleasant adverse effects.
The development of a product, which
- protects from being bitten by tick, horsefly or mosquito as well as reduces the danger of following diseases;
- is very user-friendly and applicable without second thoughts;
- has a pleasant smell and takes care of the skin;
- is economical and effective as long as possible.
- A product able to keep ticks, horsefly and mosquito away from man and animal, in order to avoid the dreadful bites.
- Tick-Attack® is to be applied directly on all parts of skin at risk. It is effective between four and eight hours.
- The slight smell of lemon of Tick-Attack® is pleasant to people. Indeed the locating system of ticks is irritated that much, that men cannot be realised as host anymore.
- In the face the product should be applied manually not by spraying.
- Tick-Attack® is extraordinary fertile and can be used at least 300 times.
- Tick-Attack® is also suitable for children.
- The pump aerosol-can is a manageable and favourable packing size for every user.
- Tick-Attack® can easily be taken along in a pocket, handbag, backpack and so on.
Tick-Attack® - effective protection for man and animal!