TREKKING TACTICAL PANTS are universal outdoor pants that provide comfort and protection when it’s cold outside. Their minimalist design will prove useful not only when working with a harness or moving dynamically in the mountains, but also during a bike ride, canoeing or demanding off-road ride.The use of elastic and highly durable VersaStretch fabric makes this version of Trekking Tactical Pants® the best choice for trips in the spring and autumn. They’ll be fine though on a warmer winter period or on colder summer mornings and evenings. Long legs with tunnels for cords and reinforced knees with compartments for soft pads guarantee safety in varied terrain.Six pockets are complemented by loops for carabiners or D-Rings, to which you can attach your gloves or a map case, minimizing the risk of losing them. An elastic velcro-adjustable waistband with a raised waist on the back increases comfort during activities that require frequent changes of position. TREKKING TACTICAL PANTS® made of VersaStretch fabric perfectly complement those made of AeroTech fabric, ensuring comfort and convenience of traveling all year round. Due to the looser cut, they’ll fit well with both LVL1 and LVL2 thermal underwear.
- Made of VersaStretch® fabric;
- Elastic waistband with a high waist at the back, fastened with Velcro;
- Two loops for carabiners or D-Rings;
- A total of six pockets, two of which are hip pockets with reinforced edges;
- The leg is profiled at the back;
- Reinforcements on the knees with compartments for soft pads;
- Tunnels in the hems of the legs for a tape or a drawstring;
- YKK® zipper fly.
Weight [g] 490;
Material 93% Nylon, 7% Elastane;
Grammage [g/m2] 190.
Price 62,90 €, www.helikon-tex.com