The M65 jacket is and instantly recognizable and iconic garment! Born in the Vietnam War era, it soon became a cult classic. Even though it is a great jacket though, it is now a little bit dated. This is why we've redesigned it a little bit, to create a great urban jacket. Made of durable DuraCanvas® fabric it will protect you against light rain and wind, keeping you warm in colder days. The front is closed with a heavy duty zipper and wind flap with large, canadian style buttons. Numerous pockets will hold all your gear, and what is even cooler, one of the internal pockets can be unfastened from the jacket and used as an improvised, small waist bag. With reinforcements on the key areas, a collar-stowed hood and military look this jacket is a truly versatile everyday garment.
- Detachable pocket that can be used as a fanny pack;
- Inner pockets for magazines;
- Outer hip pockets that can be used as dump pouches;
- Hood hidden in the collar;
- Fastened with Canadian buttons and a "break-away" zipper;
- Made of durable DuraCanvas® fabric;
Price 119 €, www.helikon-tex.com