Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2023
Many exhibitors have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2023. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database shows all exhibitors who were registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All information about the exhibitors & products of IWA OutdoorClassics 2023 can be found here from the middle of December.
The Lahoux LV-81 is the new dimension in night vision. It is designed as an attachment for a variety of devices, such as riflescopes, binoculars, photo and video cameras and spotting scopes. With the 80 mm focal length, you can also approach and hunt wild at a greater distance. You have the choice of the Photonis™ 2+ up to the Echo and Echo PLUS residual light amplifier generation. Lahoux Optics is the only company that integrates the Echo PLUS image intensifier tube with a value of up to 2,000 FOM (Figure of Merit) for the civilian market.
Using a quick release adapter, the Lahoux LV-81 can be easily and simply attached to the lens of the camera, binoculars or target optics*. In addition, it is equipped with a mounting rail for the attachment of additional components such as an LED spotlight. A CR123 battery provides up to 85 hours of operation.
The advantages at a glance:
- Innovative technology with Photonis™ image intensifier tubes
- Auto Gating and EGAC (Manual Gain) included with Photonis™ Echo and Echo Plus
- Up to a maximum of 2,000 FOM (Figure of Merit)
- Very high and to the edge sharp picture quality
- Especially suitable for hunting, even at higher distances
- Intuitive and user-friendly operation “turn on and apply”
- Robust construction, all lenses are individually shockproof
- Shock-mounted lenses and internal focus for optimum precision
- Automatic shutdown after 60 min.
- Reverse polarity protection – the polarity of the battery is automatically detected (easily changeable in the dark)
- Optimum protection against dust and water, protection class IP67
- Each device is accompanied by a data sheet with the relevant technical data.
The complete development and production of the Lahoux LV-81 takes place in the Netherlands..