THE ORIGINAL: FIRST CHOICE OF PROFESSIONALS!
With trigalight, mb-microtec ag offers a unique self-powered illumination technology that stands for safety and efficiency. This manifests itself in the form of a maintenance-free, highly compact system with a minimal installation size, which requires no external energy source and delivers luminescence for decades.
Around one hundred qualified employees work for the parent company and the trigalight brand. The company has extensive know-how and a state-of-the-art infrastructure, where the entire development and production takes place. The products meet the highest quality standards. Up to 90 percent of the goods produced are exported.
The success story began in 1969 with the production of a self-powered illumination light source called trigalight. This led to the foundation of mb-microtec ag. With successful marketing of the product, the company made a breakthrough into a new era of microtechnology. As a family business, mb-microtec ag is still fully owned by the founding families.
In 2018, the company moved to its new premises in Niederwangen near Bern. The Minergie-certified building not only meets the highest standards in terms of safety, but also in terms of sustainability.
QUALITY & PRECISION
trigalight technology involves the specialised, highly automated production and mainly manual assembly of tritium-containing micro components. From the first idea to the final customer-specific product, everything is produced from one source. All the manufacturing processes take place within the large 1,200 m2 climate-controlled production area, which is equipped with the world’s most modern tritium monitoring system. The pick-and-place technology allows for the high-speed positioning of large quantities of the smallest trigalight using automated, high-precision assembly machines.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
We have many years of experience and comprehensive knowledge in the fields of microtechnology, chemistry and physics. In addition, trigalight has the necessary resources as well as a state-of-the-art infrastructure. This enables us to refine our own product range, optimise our self-built systems and develop new customer-specific solutions.
trigalight invests in:
- Customer-specific solutions
- Internal development of the systems
- Development of the manufacturing processes
- Further development of key technologies
trigalight provides its partners with a comprehensive service:
- We provide a wide product range. If this selection does not cover your application, we will be pleased to develop an individual solution
- We offer consulting and training for our customers in all regulatory matters (national and international)
- We check optical and mechanical criteria for all components
- We perform luminance and spectral measurements
- We check the aesthetics and functionality of all products
- No product leaves our premises without a meticulous final inspection
SUSTAINABILITY & COMMITMENT
Long-term commitment is one of our strategic priorities, which is why we invest heavily in modern infrastructure, resources, and skills. We support a variety of initiatives and non-profit projects. Our products are all developed and manufactured in Switzerland from a single source. trigalight has an ISO-certified management system and is currently building a globally unique Tritium Recycling Facility to recycle old tritium-containing products.
- ISO-certified: ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015
- Tritium Recycling Facility
- Minergie-certified site