The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
BUSHNELL RXS-250 REFLEX SIGHT
Class leading performance and incredible multi-platform versatility.
- CLEAR 4 MOA DOT WITH 10 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS The point source LED creates a clean beam that produces a strong dot without wasting battery life. 10 brightness settings allow for clear day light viewing and low settings for excellent nighttime visibility. This optic also works well when paired with night vision.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE With 50,000 hours (5+ years) on the mid setting (Setting 5) you won't need to change the battery any time soon. The top loading battery is easy to replace and helps maintain your zero without the hassle of removing the sight from the firearm.
- MOUNTS ON AN ARRAY OF PISTOLS, ARS AND SHOTGUNS Works across all common red dot mounts with DeltaPoint Pro footprint and included weaver low-rise mount.
- IP67 RATED DUSTPROOF/WATERPROOF WITH METAL CONSTRUCTION Rugged aluminum housing ensures the glass and electronic internals are protected during field use and IP67 rated sealing of the electronics allows the optic to be briefly submerged without damage.
- CONVENIENT LAYOUT AND DESIGN Detented Windage/Elevation adjustment with 1 MOA per click. Top loading battery (CR2032) for easy replacement. Easy access, shrouded push button design for brightness setting adjustment. Chamfered hood edges protects the optic from the possibility of snags on clothing or environment. Includes protective form fit cover.
- HOUSING DESIGN & VISIBILITY Optimized hood geometry and reflector lens design provide a large field of view without sacrificing durability. Fully-Multi coated with True Tone color that doesn't have a blue hue on the glass providing accurate color representation and high light transmission (avg.. 86%). Coating system mitigates stray artifacts from secondary light sources.
- CO-WITNESS CAPABLE Compatible with many factory optics-ready pistols and aftermarket suppressor height sights.
BRIGHT 4 MOA DOT WITH EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE
The point-source LED on the Bushnell RXS-250 Reflex Sight creates a clean beam that produces a strong 4 MOA dot without wasting battery life, offering 50,000 hours (5-plus years) of use on the middle brightness setting. When it is time to replace the battery, a top-loading door ensures you don't have to remove the unit from the firearm for installation. Ten brightness settings allow for clear daylight viewing and excellent nighttime visibility along with night vision compatibility.
USER-SELECTABLE AUTO-OFF TIMER
The onboard logic allows you to select whether or not to engage the auto-off timer. When engaged, the timer will automatically power down the optic after no buttons are pressed for 12 hours ensuring the sight is always at-the-ready regardless of what brightness setpoint is chosen.
VERSATILE DESIGN MOUNTS ON PISTOLS, RIFLES, AND SHOTGUNS
The Bushnell RXS-250 Reflex Sight comes with a weaver type lowprofile mount and is also compatible for direction connection to any mount configured for the DeltaPoint® Pro footprint. The RXS-250 can be easily mounted on a variety of pistols, rifles, and shotguns.
RUGGED WATER & DUST PROOF METAL CONSTRUCTION
Durably designed to stand up to the elements, this reflex sight is IP67-rated against water and dust ingress. The rugged, aircraft-grade aluminum housing is built to withstand repeated stress while protecting the sight's optical glass and internal components. The sight is also impact (drop) rated/tested to MIL-STD-810H standards. Detented windage and elevation adjustments let you reliably adjust your sight's point-of-aim with 1 MOA increments per click.