The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
FIRE-SOCKS, the heated socks from ALPENHEAT, keep your feet cosy and warm and are extremely comfortable to wear.
The heating element is embedded in the sock underneath the toes and works on a small compact battery that fits into the pocket at the top of the sock.
FIRE-SOCKS are available in four sizes and with 3 heat settings keep you warm for 5-10 hours.
The 2020 model in sizes M, L and XL contain MERINO wool.
Special copper thread has been woven into the socks that hinders the growth of bacteria, preventing unpleasant odors and increasing the life cycle of the socks.
The batteries and heating element have been optimised for use in deep temperatures.
The batteries can be charged either with the USB cable or plugged into the charger and household power supply..
1. Heated Socks
- Warm soft breathable material
- Copper thread woven in to reduce bacteria
Size S: 74% wool yarn, 10% copper thread, 8% spandex, 8% elastic
Size M, L, XL (2020 model): 74% wool yarn (30% merino wool + 25% nylon + 45% acrylic fibre) + 10% copper wire + 8% spandex + 8% elastic
2. Heating Element:
- Carbon thread heating element underneath the toes
3. ALPENHEAT Controller with Battery Packs
- Push button switch
- High performance rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 3.7V / 2.6 Ah / 9.6Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (59g) und compact (32 x 70 x 20mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heating duration: 5-10 hours
- Battery pocket directly on the sock
4. ALPENHEAT Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time 6 hours
- USB Y-Adapter cable
- 4.2V and 1200mAh load voltage