The SLx MD-20 blends the best features from their recently released SLx MD-25 Red Dot and scales them down into a traditional microdot body. This red dot sight is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment.
The Primary Arms SLx MD-20 Micro Red Dot Sight is the perfect blend of the advanced technology and features of our SLx MD-25 red dot and the form factor of our wildly popular MD-ADS! The newly designed body is aggressively styled and features low-profile, shielded adjustment turrets to minimize the risk of snagging in rifle cases or the bush. Our new high-power emitter provides true daylight brightness on the high settings yet retains both night vision compatibility and the 50,000-hour battery life you have come to expect. To further boost that battery life, the SLx MD-20 is equipped with AutoLive® motion activation. This feature turns off the optic when not in use and immediately comes back to life when it is moved, extending both the battery life and the life of the emitter.
Compact, durable, and powerful, the SLx MD-20 is the perfect optic for your next build!
- AUTOLIVE Motion activation
- 50,000-hour battery life
- Low profile turrets
- Ambidextrous top-mounted push button controls
- Fits any industry standard micro mount and gives stated cowitness
- Uses (1) CR2032 battery (included)
- Ultra-sharp 2 MOA dot
- Just 3.8 oz with battery
- Fully multi-coated anti-reflective lenses
- High-powered emitter for daylight bright illumination
- Night vision compatible
- Absence of parallax shift past 33 yards
- Waterproof to 6ft. with turret caps on
- Water-resistant with turret caps off
- Fog resistant
- Bikini lens cover included
- Lifetime Warranty