Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database shows all exhibitors who were registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021. [status: 20.05.2021] All information about the exhibitors & products of IWA OutdoorClassics 2022 can be found here from the beginning of December.
The SLx® 1x MicroPrism is an all-new advanced optical system designed from the ground up in an ultra-compact housing, allowing use of backup iron sights and magnifiers. The 1x MicroPrism is part of our SLx optics line. SLx optics built our reputation for innovation, reliability, and value. All SLx optics undergo rigorous field-testing during development to best serve you in any environment. In this case, we put the optic through over 7,000 rounds of .308 through a SCAR 17s.
Using cutting-edge LED technology, the SLx 1x MicroPrism offers 13 illumination settings with AutoLive® motion-sensing on/off technology and three night vision settings. At maximum illumination, the MicroPrism offers true daylight bright performance, while the innovative low-power sleep mode safeguards battery life for reliable ‘always-on’ storage. Though small in size, virtually no sacrifice was made for eye relief and even offers a generous field of view.
This package also includes our new ruggedized mounting system with industry standard mini-prism footprint, guaranteeing reliability and zero retention through heavy use and adverse conditions. Out of the box, this mount offers 8 different mounting heights and configurations, ensuring compatibility with any rifle system.
- 13 Illumination settings + 3 NightVision; Highest settings are Daylight Bright
- AutoLive motion-sensing on/off battery saving technology
- Length: 2.48” Weight: < 7 oz.
- Etched Reticle, perfect answer for astigmatism and works without illumination
- Wide Field of View, excellent for CQB situations
- 120 MOA W/E Adjustments; 1 MOA Click Value
- 8 Mounting Height Options (incl. AC & L1/3 heights, see next page for details)
- Uses One CR2032 Battery (Included)
- Lens Covers also included; ARD option sold separately
- Lifetime Warranty