The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
The Savage Impulse - The first straight pull rifle with Savage DNA. A new, extremely powerful and modular generation of rifles has been developed from a combination of proven elements and 13 patent-pending innovations.
The centerpiece is the Hexlock system, which was selected due to its large safety reserves. The HEXLOCK bearings tighten in proportion to the increase in pressure. When the bolt is closed, the bearings expand evenly and symmetrically, allowing the locking surface to be evenly positioned for greater accuracy. It is equipped with a mechanical firing pin safety and combined with the proven AccuTrigger, which was developed by Savage, and the two-position tang saftey that can be operated by right- and left hand shooters. As a result, the Impulse has three safetys, that work independently of each other which makes the rifle drop safe, even when the manual safety is unlocked.
Other interesting features are:
- angle adjustable bolt handle, which is reversible for left-handers
- a tool-free interchangeable bolt head for interchangeable calibers
- a barrel quick-change system with the proven barrel-nut setting for a minimal headspace
- an integrated Picatinny mounting rail for flexible and low scope mounting
- an user-adjustable AccuTrigger that can be adjusted without disassembly
- the proven AccuFit stock system with five different comb risers and four stock inserts for perfect stock adjustment
- the proven three-dimensional AccuStock aluminum chassis bedding in the synthetic stock
- button-rifled barrels for top precision, high bullet velocity and compatibility with all types of bullets
The Savage Impulse will be available in spring 2021.
More information on http://www.savagearms.com/impulse