The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
Dipol TFA devices are primarily recommended for hunters for whom repeat accuracy and easy point control are the highest priority. The devices are suitable for observation and use over long distances, as well as for use in mixed and forest areas.
TFA 2.0 SL/ 2.8 SL are equipped with a new thermal imaging sensor, which use a shutterless technology, and provides a completely continuous and silent conversion of thermal signatures to liquid images. The new compact and robust aluminum housing provides good protection for the electronics.
- Shutterless thermal imaging sensor technology
- High sensor refresh rate (50 Hz)
- Long detection distance (up to 2000/2800 m)
- Comfortable for long observation
- High contrast and frost resistant AMOLED display
- Power efficient technology
- 12 Color palettes
- User Friendly Controls
- Manual sensor and microdisplay adjustments
- Built-in video recording
- Rugged and reliable all-metal housing
- Protection degree IP66