Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database shows all exhibitors who were registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2021. [status: 20.05.2021] All information about the exhibitors & products of IWA OutdoorClassics 2022 can be found here from the beginning of December.
Leviathan - V2 is processor controlled mosfet with Bluetooth communication. It adds new shooting modes, controls RoF, pre-cocking, active braking, low battery indication, statistics...
Everything is controlled via application in the smart phone (iOS and Android).
Device is fully integrated inside the gearbox version 2 instead of the original trigger contacts.
Comes with completely made wires to stock with mini fuse and deanT connector - no soldering needed.
- Adds new shooting modes independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE - SEMI - AUTO)
- Three adjustable bursts (range 2 - 20 shots)
- Rate of fire can be reduce to 40%. It add breaks between shots to reduce RoF. It gives fast trigger response even with very low rate of fire, just like in a real gun
- Adjustable strength active braking (can be disabled)
- Pre-cocking function for instant shot on SEMI fire
- Delay between shots adds time in which isn't possible to shoot, it simulates the delay from gun reload or recoil (range 0,1 - 4,0 seconds)
- Electronic fuse set sensitivity for high current detection to avoid any damage if something goes wrong
- Low battery indication for 2S - 4S li-pol and 3S - 4S li-fe
- Statistics screen shows shooting output with cycle timing, motor current consumption, rate of fire and mosfet temperature. It allows you to do fine-tune gearbox upgrade
- Application shows actual battery voltage value. Color lines indicates battery charge status
- User can save multiple settings under profiles
- Update function fixes bugs and adds new features to the device
- There are three shot counters. Total count every shot during the device lifetime.. User counter can be reset by user anytime. Power-up counter is reset by battery connection
- Error log shows errors made during the device life
- For better security Bluetooth can be disable by the selector switch (can be deactivated)
- Leviathan - V2 monitors current, voltage and temperature to avoid any damage when something go wrong.
- Motor vibrates and beeps as a feedback for user
- Programmed settings are saved in the Leviathan - V2 memory immediately after their change, so settings aren't lost when is Bluetooth or battery disconnected
Independent for every position on the fire selector (SAFE - SEMI - AUTO)
- SAFE: no responding on the trigger pull.
- Semi: it fires single shot per trigger pull.
- Semi/BurstX: short trigger pull fires single shot, long trigger pull fires burst.
- Binary trigger: it fires single shot when trigger is pulled and another single shot when is released.
- BurstX: gun shoot burst per trigger pull.
- BurstX+BurstY: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes burstX+burstY fire.
- BurstX/Full: short trigger press fires burstX, long trigger press makes auto fire.
- Full: gun makes auto fire until releasing trigger.