The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
• Our ultra-light weight bump helmet shell is made of an extremely strong resin impregnated glass fiber.
• Superior protection against impacts
• High-cut geometry has a comfortable fit and allows you to use with earphones and similar communication devices.
• Helmet shell can be manufactured with or without air and water drain holes
• Side rails and shroud offer a platform for NVG, T-light, cameras and similar accessories.
• Modular and specially designed shock absorption inner-liner system offers maximum protection and comfort.
Meets the shock absorption requirements of EN 1385
• Comfort pads that are located on top of the expanded polypropylene (EPP) liners are fixed with velcro patches and can easily be replaced.
• 4 point harness with dial adjuster sytem and nape pad retention system provides a comfortable fit.
• There are velcro patches located outside the shell for over the helmet accessories.
• Protects the operation personnel of search and rescue teams, military vehicle personnel, and people doing outdoor sports against impacts.
• As the accessory carriage rails and shroud are the same of those used on the ballistic protective helmets our non-ballistic helmets can be
used for training purposes for ballistic protective helmet users.