Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
• Our ultra-light weight bump helmet shell is made of an extremely strong resin impregnated glass fiber.
• Superior protection against impacts
• High-cut geometry has a comfortable fit and allows you to use with earphones and similar communication devices.
• Helmet shell can be manufactured with or without air and water drain holes
• Side rails and shroud offer a platform for NVG, T-light, cameras and similar accessories.
• Modular and specially designed shock absorption inner-liner system offers maximum protection and comfort.
Meets the shock absorption requirements of EN 1385
• Comfort pads that are located on top of the expanded polypropylene (EPP) liners are fixed with velcro patches and can easily be replaced.
• 4 point harness with dial adjuster sytem and nape pad retention system provides a comfortable fit.
• There are velcro patches located outside the shell for over the helmet accessories.
• Protects the operation personnel of search and rescue teams, military vehicle personnel, and people doing outdoor sports against impacts.
• As the accessory carriage rails and shroud are the same of those used on the ballistic protective helmets our non-ballistic helmets can be
used for training purposes for ballistic protective helmet users.