The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
The short and compact design of the Lahoux Hemera night vision attachment provides a large field of view, making it a multifunctional companion for feedings places, stalking, and hunting moving targets. Intuitive and user-friendly operation, ruggedness and best image quality in combination with Photonis image intensifier tubes for maximum performance. Lahoux exclusively uses Photonis™ image intensifier tubes, gen 2+ and the latest tube technology ECHO and ECHO Plus. This ensures maximum performance even for the most demanding customers. Fast auto-gating (ATG), Manual Gain Control (MGC) and the highest performance values are unique in this combination. With a FOM (figure of merit) value of up to 2,000, it reaches the limits of technical feasibility.
The advantages at a glance:
- Very large field of view, therefore very good suitability as a night vision monocular
- Very high edge to edge sharp image quality
- Especially suitable for wild boar hunting at feeding places and hunting moving targets
- Autogating and EGAC (Manual Gain) included with Photonis™ Echo and Echo Plus tubes
- Up to 2,000 FOM value (Figure of Merit)
- Short, compact and robust construction
- Shockproof mounted lenses and Photonis™ image intensifier tubes
- Internal focussing for optimum precision
- Reverse polarity protection – the polarity of the battery is automatically detected (easily changeable in the dark)
- Automatic shutdown after 60 minutes.
- 3.5 cm shorter construction (ideal for mounting with silencer)
- Optimum protection against dust and water, protection class IP67
- Each device comes with a data sheet with all relevant tube specifications
The complete development and production of the Lahoux Hemera takes place in the Netherlands.