Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
Know where your bullet will hit before you pull the trigger. The Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter measures wind, altitude and all critical weather and ballistic variables to calculate an accurate aim point for long-range shooting. No more DOPE cards, re-zeroing or guessing at the wind. This all-in-one compact tool combines onsite envirnonmental measurements with a powerful G1/G7 ballistics calculator to deliver precise elevation and windage solutions for any gun, any round, any shot. Get first-shot confidence with the all-in-one, long range shooting solution trusted by long range hunters and shooters.
- Employs a G1/G7 ballistic solver, correcting for Aerodynamic Jump, Spin Drift and Coriolis to achieve accurate long-range shots.
- Easy Mode walks you through a simple step-by-step guide to using your Kestrel so you can learn faster and start shooting long range with confidence.
- Muzzle Velocity Calibration Guide allows for accurate measurement of bullet speed without a chronograph to improve accuracy.
- Environmental Capture measures and adjusts for actual conditions wherever you are and automatically updates the ballistic solution - eliminating the need to re-zero when moving to a different altitude.
- LiNK connectivity powered by Bluetooth® low energy provides wireless communication to mobile devices and computers and integration with LiNK compatible laser range finders for improved speed and accuracy. (Note: LiNK Dongle sold separately)
- Choice of solution units (Mils, MOA, Clicks, Inches or Centimeters)- works with any gun or targeting scope.
- Weather mode offers the full environmental measurements, storage and charting capabilities of the Kestrel 5500 Weather Meter, including wind speed, direction, crosswind, temperature, humidity, pressure and altitude.
- Large, hi-res, hi-contrast, graphic display is perfectly readable in the brightest sunlight. Includes both bright white and night-vision-preserving red backlight.
- Kestrel LiNK for Ballistics app on iOS and Android provides convenient gun management and backup, access to the Applied Ballistics library of scientifically tested bullet data and the ability to view your Kestrel’s solution remotely on your mobile device.
- Rugged (drop tested to MIL-STD-810G standards), waterproof (sealed to IP67 standards).
- Protective pouch, neck lanyard and Lithium AA battery included.
- 5-year warranty.
- When you are ready to move to the Kestrel 5700 Elite Weather Meter with Applied Ballistics, you can easily upgrade this unit through a purchased firmware upgrade to expand the features and gain a more advanced extreme long range feature set.