In 2010, the ERATAC® series was launched. All ERATAC® scope mounts and accessories are extremely robust and designed for heavy duty use.
All parts are Made in Germany according to high military standard and are machined from high strength aluminum from the bar. All functional parts are rustproof and installed in a loss-proof way. The surfaces are hard-anodized in matte black.
The assortment is expanded continuously and ranges from two-piece and one-piece mounts over Picatinny rails, KeyMod and M-LOK accessories to back-up iron sights, swivels and special rifle slings.
New in 2020:
- All ERATAC mounts are now available featuring the newly designed, lightweight lever and nut system. Clearly-defined requirements by government agencies led to this development resulting in a weight reduction of up to 35 g.
- The adjustable inclination mount is now also supplied with a dial in mrad/MIL. The inclination can be changed in steps of 5 between 0 - 20 mrad/MIL.
- The backup-sight for AR15 rifles is available in two additional versions:
- Standard front sight in HK-Style.
- Offset-Sight in HK-Style at a 45° angle. Thus, the sight can be used with the rifle scope mounted and is convertible for left-handed shooters.