The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
The rotary plucking machine is suitable for small game such as pigeons, quails, turtle doves, thrushes,etc… one or more birds at a time according to their weight and size.
The machines are built with specific attention to safety, reliability and of course the quality and speed of plucking.
The animals will be immersed in a soaking tank at controlled temperature (Max 60/70°C) so that the feathers are easely plucked.
Plucking phase: insert the animals into the center of the basket, close and press the start button; pour a little water and in 25/30 seconds the animals will be plucked, stop the machine and remove the animals.
- designed and built entirely in Italy;
- production 200/300 heads per hour;
- 180W motor (hp 0.5) – Volt 220 single phase (Italian production);
- basket and swivel plate with 227 fingers;
- small size soft fingers to avoid damaging the skin during the plucking phase;
- removable basket for fast and deep cleaning;
- reduced noise thanks to seals on the frame and plastic supports;
- thick stainless steel AISI 304 SB structure (brushed and stain resistant Scotch Brite);
- plucking machine dimensions cm 46 x 37 x 49 (height), net weight kg 22.800;
- two-year guarantee.
- on-off switch with power indicator;
- compliance with EC Machinery Directive 2006/42 and safety standards;
- electric power cable with Schuko plug;
- EC Certification.