The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
THE HEAT IS ON! Even on the coldest of days you will feel comfortably warm when wearing the heated FIRE-FLEECE vest!
The specially developed thermal fabric heat cell system is embedded in the back area of the vest. The battery pack goes into the outside pocket and a simple touch of the button on the battery pack regulates the desired temperature, with 5 different settings giving 2.5 to 7.5 hours of blissful warmth.
Made of thin and warm fleece, the heated vest is ideal to wear either on its own or underneath any coat, jacket or anorak.
Wear during any sporting activity or in everyday life, whether inside or outside when you are feeling cold or chilly.
Use whilst skiing, snowboarding, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, hiking, bicycling or as a spectator watching an ice-hockey game or football match. People sitting in wheelchairs especially benefit from the warmth of the vest.
• Heated fleece vest
• Light-weight and cosy fleece
• Ideal mid-layer for wearing under coats/jackets/anoraks
• Extremely versatile and allows full freedom of movement
• Comfortable protection against cold and icy temperatures
• Washable up to 30°C
• Colours: black or olive green
• 10 sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
• Material: 100% polyester fleece
1. Heating element:
• Large-sized heating element in back area
• Flexible thermal synthetic fibres
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
• High power rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2.2 Ah / 16.3Wh
• 5 heat levels
• Heating duration 2.5 – 7.5 hours
• Push button operation
• Battery level indicator
• Small, light (130g) and compact (55 x 70 x 25mm)
3. Alpenheat Universal Battery Recharger 100-240V 50/60 Hz:
• Charging time approx. 4 hours