The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
Perfectly matched components ensure the highest quality of the cartridge. Raw materials are provided by reliable suppliers and carefully checked according to international standards. Components are produced after all necessary procedures are completed.
In order to be in full control of the manufacturing process, GGG produces its own metal components such as steel and lead cores, bullets, cases and cups:
- cups: 5.56 x 45 bullet and case cups, 7.62 x 51 bullet and case cups, 5.56 blank, 7.62 blank, 9 mm bullets and case cups
- cases: 5.56 x 45, 7.62 x 51
- bullets: 5.56 x 45 SS109 62 gr, .223 Rem FMJ 55 gr, 7.62 x 51 M80 FMJ 147 gr
- lead cores for: 5.56 x 45 SS109 62 gr, .223 Rem FMJ 55 gr, 7.62 x 51 M80 FMJ 147 gr bullets
- steel cores for SS109 bullets.
Additionally and upon a separate request, we may offer and deliver linking, clipping and packing operational services.
Refer to www.ggg-ammo.lt for more detailed information.