The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
The problemTick, horsefly and mosquito Everybody who enjoys nature is aware of this problem. More and more often diseases are carried forward by tick-bites. Tick-bone encephalitis can be vaccinated against. However borreliosis is very insidious as often it is not discovered at all or too late and therefore can cause a number of following diseases. Bites of horsefly and mosquito can also have unpleasant adverse effects.
The development of a product, which
- protects from being bitten by tick, horsefly or mosquito as well as reduces the danger of following diseases;
- is very user-friendly and applicable without second thoughts;
- has a pleasant smell and takes care of the skin;
- is economical and effective as long as possible.
- A product able to keep ticks, horsefly and mosquito away from man and animal, in order to avoid the dreadful bites.
- Tick-Attack® is to be applied directly on all parts of skin at risk. It is effective between four and eight hours.
- The slight smell of lemon of Tick-Attack® is pleasant to people. Indeed the locating system of ticks is irritated that much, that men cannot be realised as host anymore.
- In the face the product should be applied manually not by spraying.
- Tick-Attack® is extraordinary fertile and can be used at least 300 times.
- Tick-Attack® is also suitable for children.
- The pump aerosol-can is a manageable and favourable packing size for every user.
- Tick-Attack® can easily be taken along in a pocket, handbag, backpack and so on.
Tick-Attack® - effective protection for man and animal!