The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
Hiking socks for men and women – quick-drying, breathable and antibacterial – made in Finland
- MULTILAYER The innovative multi-layer technology with 4 layers ensures that the right material works in the right place: from the toe to the heel to the lower leg. This makes this sock an absolute universal weapon for outdoor use. Can be used anywhere in any weather, from easy walks to demanding continuous walks in heat, rain and cold.
- Temperature made from Coolmax at 40% Coolmax is a special feature among the polyester fibres: its surface is up to 25% larger than normal fibers, which means that moisture caused by sweating on the body is transported much faster and better.
- Anti-bacterial. The inside of the sock made from merino wool has an antibacterial effect and therefore odour-inhibiting. In addition, the material has good moisture management, which keeps the feet dry and warm.
- Protection wind and cold are repelled by the high-quality material and the dense workmanship. This ensures pleasantly warm and dry feet even in adverse conditions.
- Durable: the particularly robust outer layer of the sock protects even under extremely high wear and ensures long-lasting stability of the sock. Fits your foot perfectly. Stabilises the ankle, yet remains pleasantly elastic.