Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
The rifled, blued steel barrel of the Stoeger X10 guarantees accuracy and years of service. It comes with standard fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. The fiber-optic inserts—single green front and two-dot, red rear—make target acquisition easy in varied light and weather conditions.
All X10 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail. For added security and control, the X10 features an automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on the rear of the receiver. The trigger can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
Add an extra level of performance by selecting any of the X10 Combo models with factory-installed 4x32 power riflescopes. The handy X10 is ideal for plinking and all kinds of target shooting, and takes the field with sufficient power for pest control and small-game hunting.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1000 fps with lead Total Length: 43 in.
- Caliber: .177 caliber pellets Safety: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- Power Source: spring piston Stock: straight-comb style, hardwood / black synthetic, straight-comb style
- Cocking System: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip Rear Sight: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- Barrel: 16.5 in., rifled, blued steel Front Sight: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- Weight: 6.8 lbs. / 7.5 lbs. with scope Scope optics for Combo: 4x32 scope with rings; factory mounted and bore-sighted at 25 yards
- Features: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip rubber recoil pad / trigger not adjustable on combo Finish: hardwood / black synthetic