Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
The airgun has an ergonomic cocking grip that assures fast and easy, single-stroke charging on each and every shot. The blued-steel, rifled barrel provides accuracy and years of service. It comes with standard, fiber-optic front and adjustable rear sights. Target acquisition is quick and easy with green front and two-dot, red rear fiber-optic inserts. All X50 receivers feature an integral dovetail scope-rail.
For added security, the X50 features an automatic, ambidextrous safety, easily accessible on the rear of the receiver. The trigger assembly can be screw-adjusted for second-stage length.
X50 models are mounted in Monte Carlo-style stocks for improved control and target acquisition. The raised, ambidextrous cheek-piece lets you shoot comfortably, regardless of hand preference. Checkering on the pistol grip and fore-end ensures a firm grip in wet weather. A rubber butt-pad provides a solid shoulder mount.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1500 fps with .177 alloy pellets; 1200 fps with lead Total Length: 50 in.
- Caliber: .177 caliber pellets Safety: automatic, ambidextrous safety mounted on back of receiver
- Power Source: spring piston Stock: Monte Carlo-style, black synthetic with checkered pistol grip and fore-end / Monte Carlo-style, Advantage Timber® HD™ camo synthetic with checkering
- Cocking System: break-action breech-loader with ergonomic cocking grip Rear Sight: fiber-optic, fully adjustable for elevation and windage
- Barrel: 19.7 in., rifled, blued steel Front Sight: hooded front sight with a red, fiber-optic insert
- Weight: 8.3 lbs. / 9.9 lbs. with scope Scope Optics for Combo: 3-9x40 parallax adjustable scope with rings; factory mounted and bore-sighted at 25 yards
- Features: adjustable, two-stage trigger; integral dovetail scope rail on receiver; non-slip deluxe rubber recoil pad