The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
The V333 is a robust and efficient machine and is the ideal model for the small delicatessen or restaurant. It has an easy to clean hard case, vacuum pressure gauge and a variable pressure control valve.
The V333 will work with both vacuum bags and continuous rolls. It can take sizes up to 30cms wide and will remove the air from a medium sized bag (20cms x 30cms) in about 10 seconds. The V333 has a pressure gauge which accurately shows the vacuum pressure and is also supplied with a variable pressure valve which makes it possible to pack softer food items quickly and easily. The V333 has a fully automatic mode as well as a manual mode, making it a versatile and easy to use machine.
The V333 can also be used to vacuum acrylic containers, using the vacuum pump attachment which is supplied with the machine. These are perfect for keeping salads, soft fruit and chopped vegtables in top condition for up to five times longer than they would normally keep. The acrylic containers we supply are made in Germany and can be used in the fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
LAVA Vacuum Packing is one of Europes leading manufacturer for high quality vacuum machines. The advantages of a Lava vacuum machine is:
- Single, Double or triple sealing available
- High quality pumps included with double bearings and up to 35 ltr./min pump-power
- Fluid separator included to take a way
- Very strong transformators included - seal in one time without stop up to 1000 bags
- Pressure gauge included at most models for an accurate pressure-information
- Pressure regulation included - perfect for soft products
- Esay to replace seals and spares
- Possible to use also normal vacuum bags, instead of structured special bags
Come and visit LAVA in Nurnberg on the IWA 2010 - hall 5 - stand 5-152