Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 900 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
thermal vision attachment
(Clip-On) for day riflescopes
The CTS2 series Clip‐On thermal attachments are designed for short to medium range engagements. Utilizing the quick detach weapon mount, the CTS2 easily attaches and detaches from NATO Accessory Rail (NAR - STANAG 4694) in front of day riflescopes. This gives the operator the ability to deploy it on multiple weapon platforms without the need to dedicate a thermal attachment.
While most of rival systems have FPA format 320x240, 9‐30Hz, the CTS2 attachments offers as the minimum performance guaranty FPA’s with 384x288, 50‐60Hz or top notch 640x480 17μm. Such increase of the resolution and frame rate provide to the user with a smoother‐looking image, and clearer detail from increased shading/gradation. Those who use CTS2 attachments saying that this really makes a difference. Frame rate lag is almost zero during quick panning and tracking of fast‐moving objects.
CTS2 featuring “hot swappable batteries” which allow to interchange batteries one‐by‐one without interruption of the scope’s operation. The CTS2 series represents the best Clip‐On thermal weapon attachments available on the market. Military performance and rugged construction, coupled with the high resolution sensors and OLED displays have quickly made the CTS2 series leaders in the industry.
Add in the fact that these units cost several thousand less than the “government purchase‐only” devices and available as commercial version to general public, it’s clear with the device has been created a winner!
CTS2 have built proprietary electronic and/or manual collimator which allows to inline scope in front of day riflescopes. Also, that collimators allow to use CTS2 without mounting on NATO Accessory Rail (NAR - STANAG 4694) in front of day riflescopes, but rather “hang” them to the objective of day riflescopes.
- Unparalleled performance uncooled FPA
- Shutterless & soundless technology
- Quality, low F number germanium objective lens
- Low power consumption
- Digital zoom controls 2x, 4x
- Polarity switching with black/white picture reproduction mode: black/warm − white/warm
- Hot swappable batteries
- Manual/automatic sensitivity control
- Manual brightness control
- Optional: All Commercial Grade devices are available as HP models with 60Hz refresh rate and 640x480 17μm FPA format
- High resolution 800x600 OLED display
- 24 hours operation
- Video out
- Electronic/manual collimator
- Water protected
- Shock resistant
This device we are offering in the following models:
- CTS2-20 • Commercial Grade type F1.0, FPA 384x288 25μm, 50Hz
- CTS2-20-17 • Commercial Grade type F1.0, FPA 640x480 17μm, 25Hz
- CTS2-30 • Commercial Grade type F1.0, FPA 384x288 25μm, 50Hz
- CTS2-30-17 • Commercial Grade type F1.0, FPA 640x480 17μm, 25Hz
- CTS2-50 • Commercial Grade type F1.0, FPA 384x288 25μm, 50Hz
- CTS2-50-17 • Commercial Grade type F1.0, FPA 640x480 17μm, 25Hz
All regular articles have a 14 days right of return and 5 years guarantee, with a service address in the Germany! Except Commercial Grade models, these devices are covered by the general 2 years guarantee.