The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
- Completely made of high-strength seawater-resistant German Submarine Steel
- Tested based on European diving equipment standards and certified by DNV GL
- Official service watch of the German GSG 9 special forces
- Thanks HYDRO Technology for perfect readability even under water and freedom from reflection at any angle and completely free from fogging
- Case and bezel made with Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT Technology basis
- Functionally reliable from –20 °C up to +60°C
- High-precision quartz movement, temperature-stabilised
- Captive diver's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Crown on the left side of the case to prevent pressure on the back of the hand
- Mission timer design for optimal readability
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Pressure tightness of the movement to 500 bar (approximately 5,000m diving depth), of the case to 1200 bar (approximately 12,000m diving depth),certified by DNV GL
- Low pressure resistant
The diving watches of the UX (EZM 2 B) model series are the official timepieces worn by the maritime squad of the
GSG 9 Special Forces unit. One of the outstanding characteristics of this series of watches, and therefore also of the UX S GSG 9, is our HYDRO Technology. We fill our watches with special oil that makes them non-reflective underwater and completely free from fogging, and also ensures that the dial can be read from any angle. And because it is filled with oil, the case made of seawater-resistant submarine steel can withstand water pressure at every reachable depth.
We have also treated the cases of these timepieces with our TEGIMENT Technology for additional robustness. Besides enhancing hardness, this treatment enables us to apply a high-quality, black PVD coating.
The combination of these two techniques makes this diving watch perfectly suited for everyday use.The Black Hard Coating on a TEGIMENT basis prevents the flaking that colored coatings are generally susceptible to.