The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
- Tested and certified to the German standard for Pilot’s Watches DIN 8330
- Case made of titanium, bead-blasted
- Second time zone on a 12-hour basis
- Ar-Dehumidifying Technology enhances functional reliability and freedom from fogging
- Functionally reliable from –45 °C up to +80 °C
- Captive pilot's bezel with minute ratcheting
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Transparent back made of sapphire crystal glass
- Pressure-resistant to 20 bar
- Low pressure resistant
Uncompromisingly high standards must be met by aircraft and helicopter equipment in terms of functionality, reliability and safety. With DIN 8330, these uncompromisingly high standards are applied to wristwatches too. Various measures are taken to ensure that a DIN 8330-compliant pilot watch is not only a suitable all-round replacement for the on-board timekeeping instruments available to pilots, but is also capable of remaining unaffected by the physical stresses of flight, posing no risk potential for the crew or aircraft, and demonstrating compatibility with other on-board instruments.
With the development of the pilot watches 103 Ti UTC IFR, one of the world’s first pilot watches certified in accordance with DIN 8330, we have succeeded in meeting precisely these requirements for flight operation in accordance with instrumental flight rules (IFR).
This is supported by the installation of a range of our technologies: Ar-Dehumidifying Technology ensures greater functional reliability and freedom from fogging as well as functional reliability at a temperature range of –45 °C to +80 °C. Another special feature is the captive pilot’s bezel which is easy to operate even while wearing pilot gloves. The 103 Ti UTC IFR also has a second time zone display on 12-hour basis.