The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
- Intergrating the functions of tracer unit, chronograph and multiple-burst(2~20) intelligent MOSFET
- Small and light, easy to carry and attach
- User-friendly interface with 128 * 32 OLED
- Standard Airsoft 14mm(-) negative thread tracer made of high-quality aluminum.
- The brightest illuminating effect in the world
- Measures muzzle velocity (FPS/MPS) and measures ROF (RPM) via tracer unit.
- Offering the last 25 record of muzzle velocity and ROF (rate of fire)
- Power saving / standby / auto power-off modes
- BB counter to count down or count up. Parameters are settable.
- Low ammo warning + AEG battery indicator + low AEG battery warning
- Settable Shooting Control unit (SCU) for multiple (2~20) burst / full auto. Easy to adjust parameter and swap multiple burst and full auto mode.
- BB Control Display Unit could be mounted onto standard 20mm / Picatinny / Weaver rails
- Devices connected with each other via wireless signal.
All of the information coming from the Tracer/Chrono unit and Shooting Control unit (the appearance is like a MOSFET) is transmitted to the Control Display Unit (modeled after a PEQ Box) wirelessly. Players can operate the user-friendly BB Control Display Unit to use functions, adjust the default parameter, and acquire the information via the display in 128*32 OLED.
The SCU is easily connected in-line with your battery to enable the multiple-burst setting from 2-20 rounds / full auto. This unit will also transmit your current AEG battery level to the Control Display Unit as well as protect your gun/battery from voltage drops.
Power: AAA battery x 4
Dimensions: 156mm x 37mm
Control Display Unit:
Power: AA battery x 2
Dimensions: 105.5mm x 67.5mm x 35mm