The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
Point Blank Enterprises First Tactical EMEA
Point Blank Enterprises First Tactical EMEA
2102 SW 2nd Street
33069 Pompano Beach
Point Blank Enterprises, Inc. (PBE) is the worldwide leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of high performance, protective solutions for the U.S. Military and Department of Defense, Federal Agencies and both domestic and international law enforcement and corrections professionals. The Company has the strongest portfolio of product brands in the industry including Point Blank Body Armor, Protective Products, PACA, PARACLETE®, Advanced Technology Group, The Protective Group (TPG), First Tactical, Gould & Goodrich, United Shield International Limited, and Protective Apparel.
We are committed to producing the most technologically advanced protective solutions which not only offer superior protection but optimum comfort in the most challenging environments. With multiple state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Florida, we consistently deliver the highest quality body armor systems in the world by driving innovation and continuously exceeding customer expectations.
Point Blank’s capabilities extend beyond ballistics to innovative technologies for security surveillance and wireless communications through the Advanced Technology Group (ATG). Point Blank has developed a complete line of IRIS In-Car Video, IRIS Covert Mobile Surveillance Systems, and other wireless products to meet the growing needs of law enforcement, as well as schools, transit, public safety and transportation customers.
Through the use of innovative and cutting edge technologies, coupled with unique systems integration capabilities, Point Blank is developing survivability solutions for personnel, ground vehicles, shipboard systems and aviation platforms through The Protective Group (TPG). From protecting aviators with crashworthy armor systems to lightweight torso armor, to land vehicles and protecting personnel at sea against small arms threats with robust solutions, Point Blank’s survivability systems ensure our Warfighters have the best protection possible… yesterday, today and tomorrow.
This embedded video is provided by YouTube. When the video plays, usage data is transmitted to YouTube. If you agree, click "Start Video" to play the video.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Guardian Series – Version C
The Point Blank International III is specially designed to meet global needs for a dual-functioning carrier which incorporates the contoured shape of a crossover vest which can also be worn externally as a tactical vest. This extremely versatile body armor system offers optimum adjustability with instant rifle protection by inserting hard armor plates in the front and back, easy access pockets. The result - maximum protection and total comfort at an exceptional value.
- Exceptionally strong and durable 500 denier CORDURA® outershell construction
- Top loading plate pocket
- Elastic stretch side closure
- Fits concealable shaped ballistics
- Internal cummerbund for adjustability
- Synch adjusting shoulder straps side opening design with ballistic overlap
- Front and back ID panel attachment area
- Options include: Collar, Throat, Biceps and Groin protection Back to front adjustable side opening
- Reinforced “man down” strap
- Available in Laser Cut
- Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, Ranger Green, Wolf Grey and Multi-Cam
Special Response Vest (SRV)
Adaptability is key when responding to any operation. The Special Response Vest (SRV) allows an operator to quickly remove and configure the panels of the vest with various pouches, to meet mission specific requirements. Fast and easy to don and doff, the SRV is not only exceptionally comfortable but also highly functional in its protective scalability.
- Scalable accessory protection for multi-mission style protection areas
- Standard front buckle system for external cummerbunds
- Dual shoulder releasing system (optional)
- Attached side front radio/mag pouches with MOLLE space and padding
- Surface buckle modular front and back panels
- Two-point adjustable shoulder straps
- KWIK-Clip buckle front closure allows swift release
- Concealed Admin pocket behind front ID panel
- Buckle-on Front Flap and Back Panel
- New 3-Mag Retention inserts in Front Flap Panel
- Ergonomically designed for greater maneuverability
- Durable MOLLE compatible webbing
- Trap/shoulder pads with ballistics that can be inserted (sold separately)
- Narrow cummerbund available in SM-4XL
- Front hard armor plate pocket accommodates Shooter’s Cut Plates
- Back hard armor plate pockets accommodates Shooter’s or Rectangle Plates
- MOLLE ID Panel area
- Slide in cummerbund channel to close ballistic gap
- A Frame drag handle
- Rear bungee cord adjustment
- Spacer mesh and Tweave liner for optimal comfort
- Accepts optional accessories (Throat, Collar, Yokes, Trap inserts, Biceps, Lower back/ab, Groin)
- Two hidden, ambidextrous radio/mag pockets on each side
- Can be fitted with 2 point X trigger release (sold Separately)
- Additional front and back panels can be purchased separately
- Available with Quick-Release kit (Optional)
Elite Gen V Concealable Body Armor
The Greek name Eurus personifies the Southeast wind… the catalyst for a new ventilation system integrated into the latest Elite GEN V concealable armor. The new Elite GEN V concealable body armor system delivers the ultimate combination of weight, thinness, flexibility and overall performance. With Eurus, you stay cooler, drier and more comfortable in any environment.
Available with the Alpha Elite Ballistic Series, the Elite offers superb performance plus one of the lowest weights ever to be achieved in body armor at an unprecedented 0.79 pounds per square foot for a NIJ .06 Level IIIA model.
- Durable outershell with high abrasion resistance properties
- EURUS inner liner constructed with closed cell foam and alternating cavity with raised support structure:
- Surface material is antimicrobial and moisture wicking
Inner foam resists moisture absorption
Facilitates airflow ventilation in the surface area of the panel
Promotes thermal regulation by allowing cool air to enter and warm moist air to exit via ventilation holes
- Surface material is antimicrobial and moisture wicking
- Antimicrobial micro spacer mesh positioned on outer chest sides for added comfort
- Self-Suspending Ballistic System (SSBS) shoulder adjustment and suspension of ballistics
- Low profile hook/loop top loading plate pockets to fit speed plates (Size dependent)
- Four 2” welded elastic side straps (optional 4” available)
- Low profile front and back loop for concealability and adjustment
- Hidden zipper closure for ballistic insertion
- Cross opening shoulder for easy adjustment and access
- Anti-microbial, moisture wicking mesh front and back tails available
- Available shapes: MC Male, MX Female and Trufit Unisex/Flat Panel
- Colors: Black, White, Navy & Tan
ARMIS Gen II Laser
The ARMIS GEN II offers a new, innovative approach to body armor design. This highly scalable, side-opening carrier allows tactical units the flexibility to configure the body armor system to meet mission specific needs. This includes the capability to release the complete vest in one quick motion, select the specific level of protection needed, while enhancing mobility, agility and substantially improved range of motion for the operator.
ARMIS GEN II is available in our advanced laser-cut fabric, TANK TRACK™ with Debris Management System. Engineered to provide superior puncture, abrasion and water resistance, the lightweight construction is also exceptionally strong and has maximum load bearing capabilities.
- TANK TRACK™ Laser Cut with Debris Management System material flexes without losing strength
- Available with WARSOC™ H3 or KWIQ-Clip Buckle system for easy donning and doffing (Optional)
- Integrated torso mesh padding system placed within Tweave lining improves airflow and breathability
- Raised air channel padding with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) inner material
- Ambidextrous hidden wire cable channel openings on the chest
- External, bottom loading, hard armor plate pocket in the front and rear
- Accepts laser cut and standard MOLLE compatible pouches
- Ergonomic carrier shape offers optimum protective coverage while maintaining maximum maneuverability (Front, Back, and Sides)
- Comes standard as non-release but can easily be adapted for right or left hand users
- Padded shoulder strapping system provides adjustability and load bearing support
- Release system only requires pull cable and cummerbund adapter (Optional)
- Internal cummerbund helps stabilize the vest and provides a secure fit
- Sleeves inside each External Cummerbund accommodates ballistic inserts
- Removable Front Flaps to secure the External Cummerbund
- Kangaroo pocket on Front Flap includes 3 rifle magazine inserts
- Laser cut one piece drag handle for maximum strength
- Plate pocket per carrier size: Small: 8” x 10”, Medium – 3XL: 10” x 12”
- MOLLE Compatible Webbing Attachment System
- Removable 3” x 9” ID Panels in the front and back
- Bottom drainage
- Custom Agency ID Placards
- Available colors: Black, Ranger Green, OD Green, Multi-Cam, Coyote, Wolf Grey
Omega Plus Hard Armor Plate
Independently tested to meet current N.I.J. standard requirements for Level III in conjunction with (ICW) with Alpha Elite Level IIIA soft armor, the Omega PLUS rifle plate is incredibly lightweight, thin and provides protection against a variety of special threats. Available in both 8x10 and 10x12 shooters cut profile, the Omega PLUS is optimized to provide all day rifle threat protection without compromising comfort and mobility.
- 5.56mm x 45mm (M855)
- 7.62mm x 39mm (PS Ball/MSC)
- 7.62mm x 51mm (M80)
- 8” x 10” 2.5 lbs
- 10” x 12” 3.6 lbs
Point Blank Enterprises First Tactical EMEA offers you products from these product groups:
- Clothing (195)
- Equipment, operational equipment (327)
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.