Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 800 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
Exhibitor list (as of: 16.07.2021)
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
Stiege B / Top 5
Corvus Defensio has set itself the goal of bringing innovative products on the market that are developed directly according to the user requirements. Short distances from the discovery of a potential field to the development and further on to the production and testing of prototypes to serial production were crucial and could be implemented. Quality and functionality of the products are the focus.
The line of development around the Steyr AUG is just the beginning. More is planned.
This embedded video is provided by YouTube. When the video plays, usage data is transmitted to YouTube. If you agree, click "Start Video" to play the video.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
The Corvus Defensio Case Deflector ejects cases forward or to the side and thus makes it ideal to shoot in every combat stance, from either shoulder, without any additional modifications or adaptations. The rifle can be used by a right or left handed shooter without installing a different bolt and changing the ejection port cover. Installation requires no drilling or modification to the stock as the two piece Case Deflector is simply plugged into the ejection port and tightened with two screws. Because it is made of hard anodized 7075 aluminum, the plastic stock is also protected against damage when an empty case is not completely ejected.
• Mounts directly to the ejection port.
• Fits the Steyr AUG (except 9 mm version).
• Deflects ejected cases forward or to the side, away from the shooter’s face.
• Allows weak hand or cross-shoulder stances.
• Made of hard anodized 7075 aluminum.
• Length: 31mm (1.22”) Width: 24mm (0.94”) Height: 22,5mm (0.89”)
• Weight: 30 gm (1.06 oz)
Corvus Defensio Adjustable Charging Handle
- Replaces the original charging handle
- Fits all Steyr AUG models and versions (A0 to A3)
- Supports faster and more reliable charging operations
- Advantegeous when using sights with wide mounts
- Angle of charging handle steplessly adjustable
- Several hand postions possible without risk of injury
- Charging handle manufactured from hard anodized 7075 aluminium
- Base manufactured from coated steel
- Length: 32 mm(1.26"), Width: 45 mm(1.77"), Height: 10 mm(0.39")
- Weight: 43 g(1.52 oz)
The adjustable charging handle from Corvus Defensio helps to make the charging operations and the techniques for resolving jams faster and more reliable. In addition, it´s use minimizes a possible risk of injury to the hand, which can be the case with the original charging handle in conjunction with wide optic assemblies.
The original charging handle of the A0, A1 and A2 series are not flippable. The handling of these grips is good, but in some cases the charging handle can break off more easily if the weapon falls on a hard surface. One wanted to minimize this risk with the A3 cocking slide handle, which is why it can be safely flipped to the side against spring resistance. The shooter notices the disadvantage of this when he tries to snap the charging handle into the rearmost position by snapping it into the housing. The wobbly mechanism sometimes deceives the shooter about the actual position of the base, whether it is snapped into place or not, and the charging handle or the bolt assembly snaps forward again. This can pose a number of problems. Even the angle of the original charging handle is not optimal for AUG variants with Picatinny housing rails if sights or other accessories are mounted on the rail that have wide assemblies. It is very easy to injure your hand during quick repetitive movements.
Corvus Defensio´s goal was to solve all of the above problems with the adjustable charging handle and develope a product that combines all the advantages.
The adjustable charging handle can be flipped in the frontmost position like the charging handle of the AUG A3 towards the receiver to minimize the risk of breaking off in the event of a hard impact. However, as soon as the shooter pulls the charging handle to charge the weapon or to put the bolt assembly in the rear position, the handle can no longer be flipped. This function ensures a safer and faster charging operation and a more reliable engagement of the charging handle in the receiver. The second feature of the charging handle is the adjustability of the angle. The charging handle can be adjusted and fixed by the shooter at an angle of more than 100 ° at any time by loosening the screw connection. The toothed washer prevents the handle from slipping.
ATTENTION: The forward assist function of the charging handle is no longer working when installing the adjustable charging handle from Corvus Defensio! Since the forward assist of the original charging handle is activated immediately when the handle is flipped down, the charging handle moves with the bolt assembly in this situation. This can lead to jamming and / or injuries. Corvus Defensio, not least because of the personal military experience of its employees and the low probability of it being necessary to use this feature, has dispensed with this function.
Enhanced Release Button
The Corvus Defensio Enhanced Magazine Release Button makes reloading faster and more reliable. When you go for limit (stress caused by competition or combat, wetness, numb or cold fingers, darkness, etc.) faulty operations with the original magazine release button may happen. Your thumb could slip aside because of the original releases’ outwardly curved form or you even might not be able to push the button far enough inside the housing because your thumb was not right in the center of it an gets caught at the stock. The issue of the original part is that the release of the magazine happens just when the button is already recessed in its port. The design of the Corvus Defensio replacement part prevents those situations reliably, thus ensuring a faster and more reliable magazine change.
• Mounts instead of the original magazine release button.
• Suitable for all models and versions of Steyr AUG (A0 to A3) except NATO stock and 9 mm version.
• For faster and more reliable release of the magazine when accomplishing reloading drills.
• Larger contact surface for the thumb.
• Inwardly curved shape with corrugated surface to prevent slippage of thumb.
• Protrudes about 5 mm more from the housing than the original magazine holder resulting in greater leverage. Great for individuals with shorter fingers.
• Wide surface for a better and more reliable accessibility.
• Tunneled inlet for guiding magazine alignment lug.
• Made of hard-anodized aluminum 7075.
• Length: 45 mm (1.77”), Width: 33 mm (1.3”), Height: 28 mm (1.1”)
• Weight: 19 g (0.67 oz)
Corvus Defensio offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.