Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 800 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
Exhibitor list (as of: 26.07.2021)
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
Krinner Multi Fix, s.r.o.
Krinner Multi Fix, s.r.o.
Dukelskych hrdinu 1177
563 01 Lanskroun
History and present
Krinner Multi Fix was established in 1997 and initially dealt primarily with the manufacturing of simple goods for business partners abroad. These were mostly plastic products and simple metal products used for fastening.
Since the company was succeeding among competitors, it could constantly evolve and gain new experience, and thus also enjoy opportunities to invest in better and more complex manufacturing technology.
Thanks to the constantly growing educational and experience level of its team of employees, the company was able in 2010 to start developing and designing machines and equipment for its own needs. That step proved to be correct and beneficial.
Since 2015, the company has additionally dealt with the development and design of products, in which it puts a great emphasis on sophistication, selection of materials, functionality and advanced design. This led to the trademark KMFS being established in 2016, under which Krinner Multi Fix associates these products.
The company’s constant development and market success permanently increased the need for good production facilities. This is why the company’s own production site was completed in Lanškroun in 2017. The whole structure is designed so as to integrate into the surrounding landscape and not disturb it. We respect our surroundings and the countryside, which is why our compound comprises not only manufacturing areas but also an extensive park that we are building step by step.
Our facilities are built exclusively using our own resources, without support from any subsidy channels. Our company’s philosophy does not identify with subsidy regulations and requirements.
KMFS Rival stealth SHARPENING SYSTEM
The KMFS RIVAL stealth sharpening kit
The pack includes:
- KMFS RIVAL sharpening system
- includes 2 diamond whetstones 240 grit with DLC finish
- includes 2 diamond whetstones 600 grit with DLC finish
- includes 2 diamond whetstones 1000 grit with DLC finish
- plastic carrying case with soft PUR lining
- ENAW 7075 T651 duralumin alloy, hard coloured anodising,
- stainless steel lead screw, lead bars and bolts, stainless steel angle gauge,
- bronze lead bushings, lead screw and articulated nut bushings
The KMFS RIVAL sharpening system includes:
- knife clamp with mechanism
- two sharpening segment fasteners (whetstone holders)
- table fastening clamp
- blade angle gauge
- knife fastening key
Main advantages of the KMFS RIVAL system:
- It is completely made out of a block of material, using CNC machining centres, for maximum rigidity and precision.
- Accurate angle setting thanks to 1.5 mm steps on the lead screw.
- Identical angle setting on both sides due to bound movements of the left and right sides.
The movement of the trapezoidal nut on the lead screw reduces the effect of the raised bezel of the knife tip.
Krinner Multi Fix, s.r.o. offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.