The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
Via Seradello, 253
25068 Sarezzo (BS)
Now this goal has become reality thanks to our constant efforts and commitment to produce superior quality products. State-of-the-art technology, products machined exclusively from solid steel by cnc machines, and more than 25 years of experience have endowed us with the versatility needed in our work: that's why, at present, we are able to confirm our full availability in modifying any item in compliance with our customers' drawings or in creating something special according to their particular requests.
Adjustable Rear Sights - TXT01-07For S&W revolver
The TXT01-07 Competitive has been been planned to improve the Aim in competitive shooting and to be harmoniously coupled on S&W Revolvers.
Necessary requirements for assembling:
- Overall height of the rear sight to replace: between 10-10,5 mm
- Suitable to accept S&W scope
- Any drilling or milling is required and the front sight doesn't need to be replaced.
- TXT01-07 for S&W 629 - 686 - 586 - 627 - 66 - 67 - 696 - 17 - 19 - 657 - 610 - 625 - 29 - 27 and new caliber 50 (all new models with drilled and tapped frame for s&w scope)
Adjustable Rear Sights for Automatic pistols
The single adjustable rear sight whcih easily fits the most popular auto pistols without replacement of the factory front sight.
By replacing the factory rear sight with a TPU, adjustable in windage and elevation with hardened click screws, you will convert your semi-auto into a modern firearm ready for target and practical shooting.
- Works with the factory front sight.
- Fits the existing dovetail slot without milling work.
- Machined from solid steel using state-of-the-art CNC milling.
- Tafored dovetail for a better locking in the slide (install from left to right).
- Blade available in the following styles:
Adjustable sights-Set for automatic pistolsTo meet the shooters' increasing demand for high quality sights LPA has developed the TTF series.
TFF sight sets are machined from solid steel using state-of-the-art CNC milling. Improve your firearm with a fiber optic TTF sight set!
- Streamlined design and compact low profile.
- Micrometric adjustment for windage and elevation provided by hardened click screws.
- Tapered dovetail for a strong locking in the existing groove.
- Allen wrench and adjustment screwdriver included in the package.
- Fiber optic blade and front sight.
Fiber optic tactical sight setAdjustable sight sets for most famous brand semi-automatic and pump shotguns such as ...
L.P.A. SIGHTS offers you products from these product groups:
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.