Current exhibitor list IWA OutdoorClassics 2022
More than 800 exhibitors from over 50 countries have already registered for IWA OutdoorClassics 2022. All registered exhibitors can be found in the current exhibitor list:
Exhibitor list (as of: 16.07.2021)
The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 20.05.2021]
54 Boulevard Thiers
42002 Saint-Etienne Cedex 1
Verney-Carron’s story began with Claude VERNEY and Antoinette CARRON.
Claude Verney was a visionary. Born to a family that was already deeply invested in gunmaking, a tradition initiated back in 1650, Claude won, at the age of 20, 1st prize in the gun stock carving category of the Gunsmith Competition of Saint Etienne, the cradle and capital of France’s gunmaking industry.
Beginning with his first collection in 1820, the year in which Claude established the company, he had a strong desire to lay the foundations of the French excellence of gunsmithing and craftsmanship. He is remembered as a charismatic, hardworking, and warm-hearted leader full of humor. In his spare time, he loved going into the wild, hunting, following nature as it guided him, and feeling in harmony with it.
Antoinette CARRON, whose father and grandfather were both gunsmiths, was a talented young lady.. Influenced by her mother who was highly involved in the family’s work through engraving refined motifs on the guns, Antoinette developed passion and taste for art, culture,
and handcrafts from an early age. She loved carving, engraving, and embroidering, and was often inspired by the beautiful and mysterious nature surrounding her. As part of her fascination with nature, she also loved hunt outings with her family and dogs. Whenever out there, she felt free, empowered, and creative.
Nothing felt more natural than the union of these two individuals, and together they proved a
powerful force. This loving couple devoted themselves to guarding and continuing their families’ heritage and shared love for nature.
Claude’s vision, his driving force and pursuit of eminence in the business were graciously supported and reinforced by his wife Antoinette’s sophisticated taste, eye for detail and artistic talent. Together they paved the way for ceaseless innovation that would follow for two centuries, making VERNEY-CARRON the longest-standing gun manufacturer in France and the industry leader.
Ever since, the Verney-Carron family, attached to our heritage, has been continuing to write further chapters of this story.
The story of our uninterrupted history of 200 years devoted to the art of gunmaking.
The story of our perpetual pride in taking part in the evolution of French heritage of hunting and art-de-vivre.
The story of our everlasting love for nature.
Besides the products innovation of the recent years such as the Impact LA (linear) rifles, the revolutionary Speedline rifles and Véloce shotguns with their Stop&Go patented system (www.verney-carron.com), Verney-Carron also diversified the types of weapons made. Such as the wonderful luxury made to order shotguns or rifles signed Verney-Carron Collection, our famous bespoke workshop (collection.verney-carron.com). Or, outside of our “hunt and nature” activities, in the “security and defense” business such as our Flash-Ball launchers which are the most famous less lethal solution among Police forces (www.verney-carron-security.com) or the VCD15 and VCD10 for armed forces and sport shooters (www.verney-carron-defense.com).
This embedded video is provided by YouTube. When the video plays, usage data is transmitted to YouTube. If you agree, click "Start Video" to play the video.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Sagittaire Double Express
- Stock has cheek rest and pistol grip for improved comfort.
- Its exclusive mechanical adjustment system at the barrel ends for better grouping (patented by Verney-Carron).
- Its ultraperformance system for assembling the barrels that guarantees the most constant firing accuracy.
- Its powerful axial and direct firing pin that avoids any risk of misfires.
- Retraction of both firing pins when the release catch is opened to prevent them from being trapped in the primer thus avoiding breakage.
- Robust and powerful large size extractor or ejector that operates efficiently in all conditions.
- Its safety that locks the triggers to ensure maximum safety.
- Solid lock ensures total barrel-receiver rigidity by using two conical bolts built into the receiver above the barrel's lug axis.
- Its slack free trigger for faultless timing.
Sagittaire Over Under Shotguns
Flagship of the Verney-Carron's products the Sagittaire line of product is 100% made in France fromthe best raw materials and skills.
Born in the 70's the product has been updgraded and updated really often to provide always better results and sensations for every hunters in any kind of hunt!
Available from .12 to .20 in all kind of lenght and enjoying a becasse rifling on dedicated models.
Semi-automatic gas operated rifle
- A very practical forward folding magazine.
- This clever device makes loading and ejection easy and practical.
- This Verney-Carron patented concept is also used (under licence) by other leading competitors.
- Advantage: shoulders limits the risk of the points of some shots being deformed by the inertial forward projection of the ammunition by the recoil effect..
- A removable 2 and 4 round magazine is also available.
- Very rapid aiming thanks to it V-shaped rib and the red guide line.
- Threaded and reinforced mounts for fitting a scope or Red Dot sight, with a steel insert at the front.
- Easily accessed safety located just behind the trigger guard.
- A good «fall ».
- A very low centre of gravity for better shooting comfort.
- A lively weapon thanks to its controlled weight.
The SPEEDLINE is neither a semi-automatic, nor a bolt action, nor a straight-pull rifle…
It is a REVOLUTIONARY manual repetition rifle!!
It is equipped with our patented “STOP&GO” system, which enables unrivalled speed of fire in a manual repeating rifle.
This innovative system locks the bolt at the rear after assisted ejection of the spent shells (making the weapon even safer).
Reloading is achieved by pressing the lever with the thumb or forefinger.
The comfort, ergonomics and stability of the SPEEDLINE are further enhanced by the advanced ergonomic design of the “EXECUTIVE STOCK”, with its stock shims, adjustable combs, progressive recoil pad and forend boasting new chevron checkering. This specially designed checkering effectively improves your grip on the rifle.
Finally, recoil is significantly reduced thanks to the addition of our specially designed FULGUR muzzle break (30% to 50% less recoil).
Shoulder the VELOCE, lastborn of our partnership between our R&D department and a design office called NOVAM.
This hand repeating weapon of a new kind, design to fullfil the most demanding, will let you in Hitory !
It’s up to you to push the lever !
VERNEY-CARRON offers you products from these product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (967)
- Knives (301)
- Guns for official agencies and self defense (120)
- Ammunition (78)
- Knives (124)
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.