The exhibitor & product database of IWA OutdoorClassics 2021 shows all exhibitors who were registered for this exhibition. [status: 24.11.2020]
54 Boulevard Thiers
42002 Saint-Etienne Cedex 1
200 years ago, Claude Verney-Carron, then 20-year-old, won the 1st prize of armorer's of the City of Saint-Etienne and set up his own business, so giving birth to the company Verney-Carron. It was in 1820 and the family, was making rifles and shotguns since at least 1650.
The Verney-Carron company became during this long history the French number 1 of the hunting weapons. Indeed, Verney-Carron knew how to evolve, adapt itself and innovate to be always there while so many competitors disappeared …
Besides the products innovation of the last years such as the LA (linear rifles), the revolutionary rifles Speedline, the efficient VCD15 or the lastborn Veloce, Verney-Carron also diversified the types of weapons made at the same time in the hunting business. We could speak for hours about the wonderful luxury shotguns or rifles made by l’Atelier, our famous customshop or about the Flash-Ball® line of products which is the most famous less lethal solution among Police forces but we think that’s better to welcome you on our booth !!
Since then, the know-how and values of the firm have been handed down from father to son, each of them willing and capable of picking up the baton and carrying it forward.
Not an easy task, to come down through the ages unscathed and without falling victim to the erosion of this sense of dedication, or experiencing a lack of ability in continuing to produce high quality work with the changing generations.
Today Jean Verney-Carron (6th generation), son of Claude, bolstered by his cousin Guillaume and a rejuvenated company is facing the competition not only with hunting weapons but also with weapons dedicated to armed and police forces.
In the past years Verney-Carron has proudly sold, worldwide fine custom weapons as well as non-lethal gun, pushing always forward his renown.
The spirit of his ancestor has not been lost. Far from it, it exists in every gun, in every receiver, in every barrel produced in the boulevard Thiers workshops.
Sagittaire Double Express
- Stock has cheek rest and pistol grip for improved comfort.
- Its exclusive mechanical adjustment system at the barrel ends for better grouping (patented by Verney-Carron).
- Its ultraperformance system for assembling the barrels that guarantees the most constant firing accuracy.
- Its powerful axial and direct firing pin that avoids any risk of misfires.
- Retraction of both firing pins when the release catch is opened to prevent them from being trapped in the primer thus avoiding breakage.
- Robust and powerful large size extractor or ejector that operates efficiently in all conditions.
- Its safety that locks the triggers to ensure maximum safety.
- Solid lock ensures total barrel-receiver rigidity by using two conical bolts built into the receiver above the barrel's lug axis.
- Its slack free trigger for faultless timing.
Sagittaire Over Under Shotguns
Flagship of the Verney-Carron's products the Sagittaire line of product is 100% made in France fromthe best raw materials and skills.
Born in the 70's the product has been updgraded and updated really often to provide always better results and sensations for every hunters in any kind of hunt!
Available from .12 to .20 in all kind of lenght and enjoying a becasse rifling on dedicated models.
Semi-automatic gas operated rifle
- A very practical forward folding magazine.
- This clever device makes loading and ejection easy and practical.
- This Verney-Carron patented concept is also used (under licence) by other leading competitors.
- Advantage: shoulders limits the risk of the points of some shots being deformed by the inertial forward projection of the ammunition by the recoil effect..
- A removable 2 and 4 round magazine is also available.
- Very rapid aiming thanks to it V-shaped rib and the red guide line.
- Threaded and reinforced mounts for fitting a scope or Red Dot sight, with a steel insert at the front.
- Easily accessed safety located just behind the trigger guard.
- A good «fall ».
- A very low centre of gravity for better shooting comfort.
- A lively weapon thanks to its controlled weight.
The SPEEDLINE is neither a semi-automatic, nor a bolt action, nor a straight-pull rifle…
It is a REVOLUTIONARY manual repetition rifle!!
It is equipped with our patented “STOP&GO” system, which enables unrivalled speed of fire in a manual repeating rifle.
This innovative system locks the bolt at the rear after assisted ejection of the spent shells (making the weapon even safer).
Reloading is achieved by pressing the lever with the thumb or forefinger.
The comfort, ergonomics and stability of the SPEEDLINE are further enhanced by the advanced ergonomic design of the “EXECUTIVE STOCK”, with its stock shims, adjustable combs, progressive recoil pad and forend boasting new chevron checkering. This specially designed checkering effectively improves your grip on the rifle.
Finally, recoil is significantly reduced thanks to the addition of our specially designed FULGUR muzzle break (30% to 50% less recoil).
Shoulder the VELOCE, lastborn of our partnership between our R&D department and a design office called NOVAM.
This hand repeating weapon of a new kind, design to fullfil the most demanding, will let you in Hitory !
It’s up to you to push the lever !
VERNEY-CARRON offers you products from these product groups:
- Guns, gun components and machining, gun security (893)
- Knives (256)
- Guns for official agencies and self defense (115)
- Ammunition (68)
- Knives (110)
Clicking on an exhibitor opens his profile with more information.